Page 967 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 467867917957965966967968969977101710671467 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 14986
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Redneck, shi!!ty a$$ American, hillbilly Gherid checking in. Nice to see loeb stomping it down and getting some X-posure in the US. Really unfortunate that Marcus and Toomas weren't there to stomp it down, as well. Pretty much as I expected; if loeb got out, he wasn't getting caught.

Travis NEVER whines. Please, don't allow yourself to live in a world based on false pretense's just because talking **** about American's makes you feel like a superior human being.

It was mentioned that GRC will expand to Brazil, Barcelona and other places outside the states; hope I heard that right. They really need to address some safety issues. People should realize this is only the second season ever of the GRC, and what, the eigth or so event ever? They came out of no where, too. Having attended the second GRC event last year, which I was VERY disappointed in, it's crazy seeing it on national TV now.

Gonn' run my 4x4 in teh mud naw.' Then eat' mi some craw'dad and only turn lefts' taking mi wiv to work at the stripper club.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.
    Portfolio - www.gheridsmick.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just watch the final of the X Games.

I found it hilarious that they display at the end:
    Quote Originally Posted by EPSN
    Sebastian Loeb
    73 Wins in Rally
    (1 in X-Games)
    ROFL

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xavier
    Just watch the final of the X Games.

I found it hilarious that they display at the end:

ROFL
    I wonder how much he was paid to play his role in the farce.?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Quote Originally Posted by Gherid_lacksGPS
    Redneck, shi!!ty a$$ American, hillbilly Gherid checking in.

Gonn' run my 4x4 in teh mud naw.' Then eat' mi some craw'dad and only turn lefts' taking mi wiv to work at the stripper club.
    Weeeeeelllll sheeeeeut...somebody's gotta work since you don't. All them boys going be gittin all likkered up for the 4th of Joooo-lai and nothing gits good ol boys going like likker, and celebratin guns and some silicone enhance boobie bouncin...

X-Games may have been won by a proissy french surrender money but is it over?
    Is it over?
    In the epic documentary of Acedemia "Animal House" it was said better than I kin:
    Bluto: Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?
    Stork: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're all expelled. There's nothing to fight for anymore.
    D-Day: [to Bluto] Let it go. War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
    Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard of something to say]
    Bluto: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
    [Bluto runs out, alone; then returns]
    Bluto: What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
    Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these *******s. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
    Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
    D-Day: [stands up] Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.
    Boon: Let's do it.
    Bluto: [shouting] "Let's do it"!

The South will rise again!!!
    Rednecks of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but...
    I forgit.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Surely it was worth his time (and that's good for him btw and for image of rally: Seb showed what top level driver can do).

On the other hand, let's not forget that anything that can promote Rally is not a bad thing.
    I am living in the US and yes, the pure style of rallying will have a hard time to break through to reach anything close to a good audience, but let's keep our hopes up.

Yes Rally cross is as close to normal rally as a 1500 m race is to a 400 m one. I never watch it before today, surely a good start seems to be 90% of the skill. I wish Seb would have got a bad start so we could have seen some action. If he get the 1st corner in the lead, that's pretty much over.

However, i would not call the X game farcical: it's a different sport, but it suits well what is expected in the US: Action pack event, very quick results.

It is a pity, but no one in the US will tune their TV for a 3 days long event with 30 minutes break in between action. You can (and will) get people on the stage but it will not make it for TV and here that what make you or break you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Weeeeeelllll sheeeeeut...somebody's gotta work since you don't. All them boys going be gittin all likkered up for the 4th of Joooo-lai and nothing gits good ol boys going like likker, and celebratin guns and some silicone enhance boobie bouncin...
    LOL, no joke, some guys in my neighborhood are blowing off some HUGE mortars right now. The house is literally shaking. Always found it odd how we celebrate a war, of which many lives were lost, by blowing off representations of the bombs and mortars that killed so many....but I guess we gotta keep supporting China's economy, too.

Animal House is CLASSIC!! ^_^

Once again I go waaaay off topic....man, I need to work on fixing that.....

Wait, what happened.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha, I'm being obnoxious.

Was out with family for the day so I only saw the finals. Re-watching the heats, just noticed loebs number was 72; cute. Also didn't know he used to be a gymnast. Was he competitive? Even more respect for the man,now. Gymnasts are studs.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's the significance of 72 for Loeb?