Page 569 of 901 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579619669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 9001
    2007 Overall Pickems Champion
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Former 8-times Romanian rally champion Constantin 'Titi' Aur works to create the biggest automotive test track in Eastern Europe, including a rally & racing training center.

Titi Aur: "I will build a 5 million euro auto driving & race track"
    "Nada pode me separar do amor de Deus"
    http://rallyeracing.wordpress.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1. Podbrdska Rallye Legend I. Podbrdská Rallye Legend 2012 - Ros
    czech historic rallye amateur

Liked 28 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    What happens on the event ??? Only three stages on 7(until now)have been run, the rest looks to have been cancelled
    Bit of a caotic start at the rally. The first stage was cancelled by the safety inspectors going through the stage before the start due to inadequate security zones. This was fixed and the stage was run later as stage 4. Stage 3 and 6 (the same stage) was a very short stage at only 3,5 km and were cancellede even before the start of the rally - I don't know why, but because the stage was so short it didn't really affect the rally much. The stage 5 was also cancelled - as far as I know due to oil at the stage after the first run.

So at noon only two out of 6 planned stages were run. But the afternoon went well and there was a good fight for the victory with Christian Jensen winning just 2,6 seconds in front of last years winner, Ib Kragh. 3rd was Brian Madsen (all of them in Peugeot 207 S2000) but aftwards Brian was excluded for illegal servicing, so 3rd ended up being Max Christensen in Subaru Impreza N14.

Indeed a very unusual rally - but luckily not due to events of the sad kind seen in Belgium and France.

Liked 90 Times in 55 Posts
    RALLYSUPPORT.NL - VECHTDAL RALLY 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCeoOSgFIAg

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    34 Rallye Cantabria Infinita, second round of the Spanish Rally Championship:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_9-xXrLhcgI

http://www.youtube.com/embed/grDmrxSxAlk

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts

Liked 3,819 Times in 1,697 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B
    Nice! Let's hope some other IRC crews go to the Sibiu Rally... If not, it could become a boring event to follow Very nice region there...
    It will not be bad event (from entry list point of view)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hsmed
    Bit of a caotic start at the rally. The first stage was cancelled by the safety inspectors going through the stage before the start due to inadequate security zones. This was fixed and the stage was run later as stage 4. Stage 3 and 6 (the same stage) was a very short stage at only 3,5 km and were cancellede even before the start of the rally - I don't know why, but because the stage was so short it didn't really affect the rally much. The stage 5 was also cancelled - as far as I know due to oil at the stage after the first run.

So at noon only two out of 6 planned stages were run. But the afternoon went well and there was a good fight for the victory with Christian Jensen winning just 2,6 seconds in front of last years winner, Ib Kragh. 3rd was Brian Madsen (all of them in Peugeot 207 S2000) but aftwards Brian was excluded for illegal servicing, so 3rd ended up being Max Christensen in Subaru Impreza N14.

Indeed a very unusual rally - but luckily not due to events of the sad kind seen in Belgium and France.
    Stage 3/6 was cancelled due safety issues following a shortage of stage Marshalls. Stage 5 was cancelled due to environmental problems. A rallycar went off in a forest the first time stage was run as stage 2. A fuel spill was observed and the forest ranger called the fire and environmental service.

Brian Madsen was not the only one excluded, antoher crew was also excluded for illegal service, and 2 crews were excluded due to a to high noise level on their cars.

Busy day at work
    Peter, competitors relations officer

Liked 11,201 Times in 4,445 Posts
    Next round of Slovak Rally Championship, Rally Tríbeč is going to start tomorrow morning. Live results will be here: Online vysledky | Autosportfoto.sk
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump