Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 1,886 Times in 739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6789
    I found these the other day because YouTube "rallilada" favorited them. Great find! Thanks SabaruNorway!
    Excuse me sabaru?? I uploaded a few here on request

http://www.youtube.com/user/SUBARUNO...ature=mhum#g/a
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm bringing this up once again to solve one lost onboard mystery...

This time I'm looking for some old Tommi Mäkinen onboards I remember seeing few years back. They were with EVO3 (and that's 3, not 4) from Sweden and New Zealand. The New Zealand video shows EVO3 in Rothmans colours and video ends to a left-hander where Mäkinen cuts a bit too much and looses a wheel. I remember Harjanne commenting something like "Ei se mee, taittu fillari alle... (It won't go, we lost a wheel..)" The Sweden one was shorter but in the video Harjanne laughs after one close call. Any help appreciated, especially the NZ video would be awesome to find again.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo

This time I'm looking for some old Tommi Mäkinen onboards I remember seeing few years back. They were with EVO3 (and that's 3, not 4) from Sweden and New Zealand. The New Zealand video shows EVO3 in Rothmans colours and video ends to a left-hander where Mäkinen cuts a bit too much and looses a wheel. I remember Harjanne commenting something like "Ei se mee, taittu fillari alle... (It won't go, we lost a wheel..)" The Sweden one was shorter but in the video Harjanne laughs after one close call. Any help appreciated, especially the NZ video would be awesome to find again.
    Sorry JK cant help you with your question, thanks for the onboards though, very good

Speaking of onboards, I had to watch this one the other day

Classic Onboards: Markko Martin Finland 2004 - YouTube

Gotta love Norf it makes for the best onboards. Speaking of co drivers who add their little input, er, fast forward that video to about 5 minutes
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    For me mystery is JWRC programs from 2001-2004. We had chance to watch them on Eurosport but now it's impossible to find them. :P

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    and in 2012 we have nothing so far apart from some monte footage

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo

Was this NZ clip the same clip where there was a funny moment when he makes a mistake and runs wide on a corner and then apologises to Seppo because he had been trying to wind up his window? (it was about 6-7 min long i think). If it's the one I'm thinking of it was called Tommi Makinen Onboard II (or similar) on youtube, and I have been hunting for it for ages as it was fantastic, but haven't been able to find it for a while. Sorry not much help...

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anstis
    Was this NZ clip the same clip where there was a funny moment when he makes a mistake and runs wide on a corner and then apologises to Seppo because he had been trying to wind up his window? (it was about 6-7 min long i think). If it's the one I'm thinking of it was called Tommi Makinen Onboard II (or similar) on youtube, and I have been hunting for it for ages as it was fantastic, but haven't been able to find it for a while. Sorry not much help...
    Yes, excatly! But somehow I remember that the window thing happens in the Sweden onboard... But yes, same thing!
    Satakymppi, oikee yks