Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 686 Times in 481 Posts
    Hard to say how the US market would have liked it. Most performance based trucks form lines at the dealers though, so I suspect the fact that it's not quite a normal "truck" by US standards wouldn't have hurt much.

I don't think GM has a clue what to do in the US these days. They are pushing cars like the Volt and proving that their vision for how much people would want it was flawed.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Dont see vauxhall inporting this ute from Australia,as I dont see a market for it in the UK.Australia has more utes than any other country I have been in.And WHY can red L and green L platers allowed to use this fast ute,then have lots of accidents?

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Dont see vauxhall inporting this ute from Australia,as I dont see a market for it in the UK.
    I don''t think there'd be many more than a couple of dozen a year ever imported but that isn't to say that they won't do it.
    Vauxhall VXR - Performance forged on the racetrack

People have bought machines like the Megane RS Trophy and the Focus RS500 in the past and they're equally as bonkers. The regular Focus RS comes in the colour of radioactive snot as an option as well.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 686 Times in 481 Posts
    The Raptor is a nice off road truck. They are really the first ones to do it right. Most companies stick some skid plates and a slight lift on a truck and call it the "off road" edition.

There are several Raptors in this area. They need to do a blower motor version though. Better yet, but the big block blower motor in the new Lightning.

Car Alarm Systems: What You Have To Learn About Them

Alarm System Costs makes a difference. We all wanted to look for an Affordable Alarm Systems. But even though we wanted to stay away from the expensive types, it is never wise that we choose the cheapest brand. It may affect the quality and you never want to own an automobile Alarm System that do not function well. It's never wise to do that. You are, in fact, just wasting money in the process. Alarm Security Systems

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    My little brother has a 2009 Pontiac G8, and its a very nice car. My 2012 Mustang GT blows his doors off, but at least he's getting torched in style
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ