Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
err

bone idle like I said, if it was a money issue you'd have said so first, you didn't so don't try and move the goalposts now.

Tele pays at the top level not bobble haters clogging up the surrounding roads etc and generally making a nuisance of themselves dropping litter and the like.

Speccies could all naff off and it would do nothing but help the sport of rallying.

Don't go to the Wyedean stay at home.
I did say at first.

there aren't that many events that fit in with other things that I'm doing (either work, football or sprinting), certainly not those within a distance that I'm willing to drive and spend fuel money on
And does tele really pay for the top level? You may want to tailor your response according to this weeks news regarding the lack of a promoter.

It's funny really, in the sprinting/hillclimb world all the drivers are happy for people to come and watch, spending time to talk to the public throughout the day and answer any questions, usually with a view to encouraging them into the sport. Rallying seems completely different, most of the drivers hate spectators and would rather insult them than offer advice.