Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sebastien Ogier

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    to help you out i only remember 1 time where Loeb was told to win a rally while fighting and that was catalunya 2 years back, and still Sordo was behind at the time not leading ....
    Actually, at Catalunya 09 the team orders (IIRC) were issued at the end of day 1 when Sordo was leading. So DS went slower on the first Saturday stage and both Loeb and Sordo were jumped by....Ogier . But normal service was soon resumed.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you talked about that you cannot remember how many times Loeb used his team mates to win.....he has 66 (sixty six) wins and you use an an example a time where he used his team mate to finish 10th !!! and they used team orders AFTER ford used team orders also so helo Hirvonen

to help you out i only remember 1 time where Loeb was told to win a rally while fighting and that was catalunya 2 years back, and still Sordo was behind at the time not leading ....

I am waitting for the other 65 times when Loeb was given the win...

Also your first sentece of your 1st posts states that ogier has 4 wins....why Loeb didn't ask the team or why the team didn't take the initiative to slow him down ????

An advice...stop wasting your time. you have a wife a life and an MR2...stick to those.
    that is absolutely correct - i do not remember each time that one of Loeb's teammates slowed for him. i agree that Loeb has the most wins in WRC history and has broken more records than any other driver. that alone is impressive beyond belief. that does not discount the possibilities of team orders coming into play.

do i believe that team orders were enacted 65 times? no. but, it certainly is more than 1 or 2 times.

Ogier is a driver and a racer, much in the same way that Juha Kankkunen is when the Subaru team orders were for him to slow to allow Richard Burns to win in Argentina 1999 - which Juha did not.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Actually, at Catalunya 09 the team orders (IIRC) were issued at the end of day 1 when Sordo was leading. So DS went slower on the first Saturday stage and both Loeb and Sordo were jumped by....Ogier . But normal service was soon resumed.
    hey! you didn't give video proof... you must be lying!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    NO team orders applied after day 2...during day 2 Sordo took again the lead but lost it to Loeb at the end of the day by 1.5 (while hirvonen wa 3rd a million seconds behind already from day 1 so they could apply team orders by the end of day 1 but they did not)

check results

Výsledky Rallye: Výsledky on-line

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by not12listen
    that is absolutely correct - i do not remember each time that one of Loeb's teammates slowed for him. i agree that Loeb has the most wins in WRC history and has broken more records than any other driver. that alone is impressive beyond belief. that does not discount the possibilities of team orders coming into play.

do i believe that team orders were enacted 65 times? no. but, it certainly is more than 1 or 2 times.

Ogier is a driver and a racer, much in the same way that Juha Kankkunen is when the Subaru team orders were for him to slow to allow Richard Burns to win in Argentina 1999 - which Juha did not.
    I am waitting for the facts....you are not producing any.....

and the catalunya incident was pointed out by me....

wake up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you know what is the problem with telling lies ?? you have to remember a lot of things afterwards.....and you don't.

can you please name the other rally based forums ??? because i do not think there are any....
    racing-underground, rally anarchy, 10-tenths motorsports. those are the ones that i recall off the top of my head. but, you're a smart guy... you can search around and find more than just this one.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    NO team orders applied after day 2...during day 2 Sordo took again the lead but lost it to Loeb at the end of the day by 1.5 (while hirvonen wa 3rd a million seconds behind already from day 1 so they could apply team orders by the end of day 1 but they did not)

check results

Výsledky Rallye: Výsledky on-line
    I already did, the fact that Sordo took the lead again on the Saturday only shows how much he had to rein in to let Seb past. It was clear at the time that team orders were in play all day Saturday (Day 2). What Sordo was doing in fact was registering his protest on Day 2 as he desperately wanted to win that event. If he'd known how he was going to be treated by Citroen he might have taken a different view.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

친애하는 지도자
    That is an assumption not the facts...because Loeb wasn't slowing down thus taking risks, because his difference with hirvonen increased....

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by not12listen
    racing-underground, rally anarchy, 10-tenths motorsports. those are the ones that i recall off the top of my head. but, you're a smart guy... you can search around and find more than just this one.
    i am talking about serious ones...anyway, bring the facts whenever you can....66 wins...take your time.

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    i am talking about serious ones...anyway, bring the facts whenever you can....66 wins...take your time.
    Good one N.O.T
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.