Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sebastien Ogier

Liked 2,850 Times in 1,618 Posts
    I´ve seen N.O.T happy when Fords are doing well also. Not defending him but anyway...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Why do you think you are always right with what you write here?
    I know I often have a different opinion but apparently can not be said!
    There are a few forum members here who have never been negative about Citroen and Loeb but always write negative things from other drivers and other teams.
    To not like a driver/team is one thing (i for example live for the day to see guys like block,wislow,kimi out of the WRC) but in any case you must use facts to support this dislike not lies and fake arguments.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by not12listen
    World Rally Championship - News - SS26: Power Stage win for Loeb

to quote the WRC article:
    Sebastien Ogier slowed nearing the end of the run to ensure he didn’t take any points away from Citroen team-mate Loeb. “I have team orders and I respect it,” said the dejected Frenchman afterwards.

if that is not factual enough for you, and i'll find more info.

as per following rally in depth, i've got footage dating back to 1978. thankfully, to find the material on Citroen using Loeb's teammate(s) to boost him up, i need only to go back to 2003 (at the earliest) to current.

i didn't know this was a competition or that i had a time limit - again, i have a life.
    Actually I want to know that what are you trying to prove here?
    Oh dear, another troll here ...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    no time limit...take your time.
    did you like dodging the proof that i've already given that is a direct quote from the WRC website? you know, something that i cannot alter, something that has video proof of Loeb saying it himself?

your personal tactics are transparent. grow up. accept the fact that you can be wrong, and that ANY DRIVER OR TEAM can commit 'road order tactics' to their own advantage.

although, i have never seen Petter Solberg commit road tactics. i guess he is just that honest of a driver.

if this is how you respond to responses that might show specific people/teams in a bad light, then i have absolutely no desire to waste 1 more instant of my time with such a childish and infantile person.

친애하는 지도자
    stop calling people trolls...if you think someone who has a different opinion no matter how extreme the easiest way is to accuse him that he does this to see people fight...its not like that

Its the asy way out to call someone a troll and then leave, its a cowards way out.

If you have a different opinion try and expose the truth, in that way we all benefit.

A fine example is this guys posts in which i replied with valid questions.... and his reply is that he has a wife and an MR2 and a life....and that he will go through his archives to find the imaginary data (LOL). I would expect that a guy with such a bold opinion about the best driver the sport has ever seen would at least have 1-2 facts fresh in his memory before opening his mouth.

I know all of the above very well since i cause trouble in here but NEVER without backing up my stuff without valid arguments.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Actually I want to know that what are you trying to prove here?
    Oh dear, another troll here ...
    my point is that Loeb uses his teammates to bolster his career and statistics.

i do not see how i am being a troll. i didn't make any comments that are based in fantasty. Loeb/Citroen uses road tactics. i've shown proof of that.

there are many lies that i could make up, that would cause a lot of anger and resentment - i have no intention of doing that. if i have heard a rumor, i make it absolutely clear that what i have heard is a rumor.

for instance, i heard that Toyota MIGHT come back to WRC in 2012 with the Yaris/Auris, also that Petter Solberg MIGHT sign with VW for 2012. again, those are rumors.

and just for the sake of reference, i am an active member of a few other rally based forums. lots of the other members and i have had polite debates, and once in a while the comments get a bit laced with anger. sometimes we agree, other times we do not. but, never has anyone taken such great offense to print material. and again, i am very careful to make it clear that certain things i hear are rumor (and note it accordingly).

친애하는 지도자
    did you like dodging the proof that i've already given that is a direct quote from the WRC website? you know, something that i cannot alter, something that has video proof of Loeb saying it himself?

your personal tactics are transparent. grow up. accept the fact that you can be wrong, and that ANY DRIVER OR TEAM can commit 'road order tactics' to their own advantage.

although, i have never seen Petter Solberg commit road tactics. i guess he is just that honest of a driver.

if this is how you respond to responses that might show specific people/teams in a bad light, then i have absolutely no desire to waste 1 more instant of my time with such a childish and infantile person.
    you talked about that you cannot remember how many times Loeb used his team mates to win.....he has 66 (sixty six) wins and you use an an example a time where he used his team mate to finish 10th !!! and they used team orders AFTER ford used team orders also so helo Hirvonen

to help you out i only remember 1 time where Loeb was told to win a rally while fighting and that was catalunya 2 years back, and still Sordo was behind at the time not leading ....

I am waitting for the other 65 times when Loeb was given the win...

Also your first sentece of your 1st posts states that ogier has 4 wins....why Loeb didn't ask the team or why the team didn't take the initiative to slow him down ????

An advice...stop wasting your time. you have a wife a life and an MR2...stick to those.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    stop calling people trolls...if you think someone who has a different opinion no matter how extreme the easiest way is to accuse him that he does this to see people fight...its not like that

Its the asy way out to call someone a troll and then leave, its a cowards way out.

If you have a different opinion try and expose the truth, in that way we all benefit.

A fine example is this guys posts in which i replied with valid questions.... and his reply is that he has a wife and an MR2 and a life....and that he will go through his archives to find the imaginary data (LOL). I would expect that a guy with such a bold opinion about the best driver the sport has ever seen would at least have 1-2 facts fresh in his memory before opening his mouth.

I know all of the above very well since i cause trouble in here but NEVER without backing up my stuff without valid arguments.
    i take no offense to being called a troll. i really could care less. those sort of words will not incite me to anger, an argument or acting irrationally - i can do all of those things without any help.

again, i fully intend to go over my archive and give you specific rallies and day (end of day 1, etc). if i can find the specific stage, i will provide that information too.

N.O.T. - i ask a simple question of you. if i do produce this information that i claim exists, what would you say then?

친애하는 지도자
    you know what is the problem with telling lies ?? you have to remember a lot of things afterwards.....and you don't.

can you please name the other rally based forums ??? because i do not think there are any....

친애하는 지도자

N.O.T. - i ask a simple question of you. if i do produce this information that i claim exists, what would you say then?
    do all that you are claiming and you will see....but please use valid facts not your imagination.

As i said there is no time limit. take your time.