Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid Ohio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Having a great time. Got to hang out with danica a couple times and got more pictures and got things signed. Unfortunately danica hasnt found any speed and did not qualify well. According to the team mgotegi race still up in the air. Looking forward to a good race.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is great to see Bourdais and Pagenaud ( I'm an old CC guy) doing so well. I think you could put Pagenaud in just about anything and he would be fast. This really looks good for next year. It seems like Randy picks up on what the fans a squacking about. So I hope we see the new car from race 1 next year. If there is any truth to the rumor that the new car will not be unveiled until Indy I think fans should rise HELL.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by downtowndeco
    Yeah. And it was also be interesting to see how much faster a Top Fuel dragster could accelerate than an F1 car. Or how much faster an F1 car would lap than a NASCAR. Or how much faster an LMP1 Audi would be than a DP01. But what would the point be? It would be like comparing apples and oranges.
    Your right...Much better to compare a Spec series with nothing else and still wonder why the series is wallowing in obscurity

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop-98

To help you out the Aston was .6 behind the Peugeot's at Sebring and about 4.8 behind the quickest ICS qualifying lap.
    I'll help you out and correct your glaring mistake

The Pole sitting Factory Peugeot turned a 1:46.571 at Sebring. The fastest non-Peugeot or Audi was the Aston which posted a 1:49.679 which isn't a difference than .6 like you MISTAKENLY stated but 3.1. OK? Just wanted to clear that up.

Oh..And the difference between the ALMS pole winner and the ICS winner was 4.65 and it wasn't the Aston.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I'll help you out and correct your glaring mistake

The Pole sitting Factory Peugeot turned a 1:46.571 at Sebring. The fastest non-Peugeot or Audi was the Aston which posted a 1:49.679 which isn't a difference than .6 like you MISTAKENLY stated but 3.1. OK? Just wanted to clear that up.

Oh..And the difference between the ALMS pole winner and the ICS winner was 4.65 and it wasn't the Aston.

Whoops I used the 2010, so let's get accurate and look at percentage of lap times.

And I said the fastest lap not the pole which makes the difference from Aston to Peugeot 102.9 pct versus the difference between the ALMS Pole and the fastest lap in Qualifying ICS a 107.45 PCT.

Now why do you think a ALMS factory car would beat the Indy Car?

Thanks for playing.
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Danica "Hasn't Found Any Speed..."

Has she looked everywhere? Has she asked her teammates where they look for speed? Did she forget to stop at the speed shop on the way to the track to pick up a party pak of speed? Is this like the old Target commercial when JPM joined Vasser as the team's drivers and as a hazing ritual they sent him around the track to look for snipe?

It's just so pathetic that Danic's problems get externalized so quickly by those in her fan base--they have the absolute certainty of the utterly clueless.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    Has she looked everywhere? Has she asked her teammates where they look for speed? Did she forget to stop at the speed shop on the way to the track to pick up a party pak of speed? Is this like the old Target commercial when JPM joined Vasser as the team's drivers and as a hazing ritual they sent him around the track to look for snipe?

It's just so pathetic that Danic's problems get externalized so quickly by those in her fan base--they have the absolute certainty of the utterly clueless.
    She would find herself better off if she put the effort in....but alas, that takes time away from things she would rather be doing, like modelling sessions, shopping and her other pursuits.

What said it all for me was at the start of qualfying in Toronto, most of the guys were either in their cars ready to go, or in pit lane, and as I was walking to corner 3, Danica scoots buy from the motorhome lot on her scooter in street clothes.

Gotta put in the effort Danica....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Warmup;

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop-98
    Now why do you think a ALMS factory car would beat the Indy Car?
    I never said that.

But why shouldn't I expect that from you the queen of using statistics.

What is that old expression about statistics and lies?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I never said that.

But why shouldn't I expect that from you the queen of using statistics.

What is that old expression about statistics and lies?
    "Would be interesting to see how much faster a top LMP1 team like Peugeot or Audi would be than the current IndyCar."

Now I think how much faster does imply some degree of faster right? So whom just told a lie?

Queen, lol, guess that's an insult among people unsure of their sexual identity?

rh