Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    If you don't have a Nokia, that's going to be bad news, as I'd imagine they'd cripple services on other platforms as they want people to buy Nokias!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    If you don't have a Nokia, that's going to be bad news, as I'd imagine they'd cripple services on other platforms as they want people to buy Nokias!
    Depends really. Obviously with their tie in with WP7 the app will be available on WP7 devices. In theory they could limit it to Nokia handets only but then they're hardly going to maximise the advertising benefit then are they? I doubt many people are going to buy Nokia's purely because of 1 app and it's slightly pointless to only advertise to people who already have your product
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I've only got the WRC app and use it very rarely. With the **** TV coverage I decide to try and avoid everything to do with rallying until I can watch the whole weekend's highlights.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts
    We made our own App. Today it was published in AppStore. Sorry, but it`s in Russian language only. We have on-line results from WRC and IRC which works better than WRC.com (tested during Sardinia and Argentina)

ALM Rally for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    http://www.ALMrally.ru All about rally in Russian