Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegem280
    Ar... you can't make double standard for the same thing, you accept the second penalty while the first is void. Alonso was penalized with ten seconds or so accumulated to his laps time in Malaysia, perhaps more suitable for di Resta if you think drive trough penalty is too harsh.
    He was given a 20 second penalty, which is imposed in the place of a drive-through penalty when it's no longer possible to hand out this punishment.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    20 secs perhaps very close to times elapsed for drive trough penalty de Monaco GP, sorry too much making mistakes these days..

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    You show me a racing driver in Formula One who is not arrogant in their own ability and does not lie when it suits them in interviews or holds information back to further themselves and I'll happily sign a cheque to you for a million pounds.
    You should have said show me a human being, not just racing drivers
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    He was given a 20 second penalty, which is imposed in the place of a drive-through penalty when it's no longer possible to hand out this punishment.
    Yes N4D, you're right friend.. I reckon it was 20 secs penalty, likely Mr 280 missed the moment, could have electricity cut off when the penalty was given..