Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Movable Floors

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i call it rumania and my mother language is german, but that couldnt have less to do with mass-dampers could it

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mihaici
    My friend, first of all it's "romanian", cause the country it's called Romania, you know? And second, to me that sounds like an insult and a little bit racist, don't you think? We, the "rumanians", we'll be happy to accept your apologies.
    To me that it's just a spelling mistake so let's forget it and go back to the topic...thank You
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ay caramba!

Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    As expected, a thread with this title had to start tumbling down
    you are right Tin.
    I should start writting for those F1 tabloid news sites. I've got two threads with titles that mirror those same "styles" that those sensationalist places have.
    I've got myself a new career here.

it is going to be a long three weeks before the next F1 race.

fortunately I've got myself another weekly sport on wheels that I can enjoy every weekend. - and beleave me, that one also has it's "dramas". -

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    you are right Tin.
    I should start writting for those F1 tabloid news sites. I've got two threads with titles that mirror those same "styles" that those sensationalist places have.
    I've got myself a new career here.

it is going to be a long three weeks before the next F1 race.

fortunately I've got myself another weekly sport on wheels that I can enjoy every weekend. - and beleave me, that one also has it's "dramas". -

mokin:

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Of course, any team is entitled to question or protest another car if they feel rules may have been broken. If proven the FIA should take the appropriate action; if not the accusations linger like a bad smell. Such is the way of F1.

Ferrari and McLaren don't exactly have a healthy mutual admiration society. Just look at what went on 30yrs ago in the 1976 championship
    As was mentioned by Willis last year regarding the issues with Ferrari's rear wing, teams have "clarification sessions" with FIA technical delegates almost on a weekly basis. The teams try to push the boundaries of the written rules, and the FIA decides when it is too much. It has worked like that for many years now. But many forumers seem to be unwilling to realise that
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    ...teams have "clarification sessions" with FIA technical delegates almost on a weekly basis. The teams try to push the boundaries of the written rules, and the FIA decides when it is too much. It has worked like that for many years now. But many forumers seem to be unwilling to realise that
    Thanks for the reminder
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    You might want to notice that it was McLaren, and implicitly RD, who couldn't make the mass-dampers work in their car and complained about it!
    But you may continue barking at Ferrari while not knowing the facts.
    Actually, Autosport reported that, though it was McLaren that made the initial protest after questioning whether they were an aerodynamc part or not (admitedly after finding that it made little improvment to their car) it was Ferrari that supported and pushed for the ban of the mass dampers after finding that they gave their car no advantage (like they needed one with those Bridgstones).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidfeldrulez
    i call it rumania and my mother language is german, but that couldnt have less to do with mass-dampers could it
    Well, my mother's language is romanian and I don't write "Anglia" like in romanian, i write "England" cause that's the official name accepted worldwide. And Romania, not Rumania, it's accepted worldwide, you can check that on Google.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    To me that it's just a spelling mistake so let's forget it and go back to the topic...thank You
    I agree with on going back to the topic, and I'll stop here.

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    And Romania, not Rumania, it's accepted worldwide, you can check that on Google.
    Isn't roo-mania is a form of mental illness suffered by marsupials?
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Well, my mother's language is romanian and I don't write "Anglia" like in romanian, i write "England" cause that's the official name accepted worldwide. And Romania, not Rumania, it's accepted worldwide, you can check that on Google.
    Hilarious. That's really interesting. What's the purpose of all this? you are trying to prove what?

The fact that Ferrari might be cheating came to me as a surprise. But cheating in F1 is almost impossible as rules are so much more flexible than a Ferrari floor.