Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stirling Moss once mentioned how he liked to make the track look absolutely fiendish (to those behind him) if he was leading in a wet race. Power was kicking that back end out pretty good when he lead. Psych!

I have a big soft spot for Sato and was glad to see him up at the front.

Yeah, how did Franchitti finish fourth when he seemed to be mired in that tire maze for an entire bathroom break?

Solid finish for Hinchcliffe and he didn't cost the team any money (see RJR). Ahh Tags...

Hot lap to Simona? She had it with just a lap or so to go. Woo Hoo!

Congrats to Power. It was a fun and messy race.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I am only negative when you don't like my facts.
    That's good. In real life (I almost wrote "IRL," but considering the forum, thought better of it...:ž) I've been considered negative, so I'm going to steal this line.

More seriously, if that's true, you must be the most factual person on the board.

And on the topic of the race, I liked how my girl Simona kept right on going, gaining experience, not giving up, even though she was 9 laps down at one point.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nope. You're just Mr. Negativity, period. Never read a positive post from you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When they called the race on Sunday I wonder why so early. There was still a good 2 1/2- 3 hours at least of daylight left. A quick look at my onscreen TV guide gave me the explanation.

Professional Rodeo was coming up.

Will the NBC purchase help? Not if the new website is any indication.
    Yeah, I guess the huge storm front that Seabass talked about when they interviewed him had NOTHING to do with it, right? But then again that FACT wouldn't support your agenda now would it.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still waiting for those.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Danica had no interest in being out there today. She admitted it yesterday in her VERSUS interview.

She should just donate her race check this week to charity. She completely tanked it.

Speaking of quitters, how about that Bourdais? *****, who seems to have no interest in this Coyne stunt marriage anymore. He basically looked like he gave up today. Maybe he'll go back to France and just stay there. Considering he's 25th in points, its not like Coyne will be missing much. Hell, Milka could score as many points as Bourdais has. And that is not a joke either.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't think is was a bad race. Lots of action and I always find it interesting to see who can drive in the rain and who can't. Danica not a good in the wet, no surprise there. RHR,Bourdais and Briscoe I had expected more from. A lot of spins and and wall bumping from those guys. What I don't understand at all is the gamble that the teams took with Sato and Andretti. They were running up front on their own, not by alternate strategy. So why take the big gamble of getting enough yellows to make it to the end on fuel? Both drivers were driving really well and it seems that their respective teams threw away potentially excellent finishes on a needless gamble by not pitting when the Power and the others pitted

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty G.

Speaking of quitters, how about that Bourdais? *****, who seems to have no interest in this Coyne stunt marriage anymore. He basically looked like he gave up today. Maybe he'll go back to France and just stay there. Considering he's 25th in points, its not like Coyne will be missing much. Hell, Milka could score as many points as Bourdais has. And that is not a joke either.
    If this is true, then maybe it has more to do with the quality of car and engineering staff Coyne has. Or lack thereof.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for Bourdais, He looked good at Long Beach, 4 time champ, but He didn't look too good/interested in Sau Paulo. And I never heard what was wrong with his car, He really didn't touch anything, I'm gusessing it was electrical......or brain dump or something.
    There is no substitute...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty G.
    Danica had no interest in being out there today. She admitted it yesterday in her VERSUS interview.

She should just donate her race check this week to charity. She completely tanked it.

How did you get access to Scotty's account and who are you?

Very accurate post for a sub-plot nobody has talked about. I was thinking the same thing with both these drivers. Both quitters unless there is something w/ Bourdais' car we don't know about (and that sure didn't seem the case). One whiny lil' b#%!? and another a spoiled little brat.

Well said Scotty.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.