Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pickem! 2011 Indianapolis 500

The greatest spectacle in racing....
    100th anniversary! Last season of the old clunky Dallaras...everyone WANTS to win this race!

Race 5 of 17.

Please make your picks using the link above.

If you must edit your picks, please make a new post, do not use your "edit" function.

Unfortunately, I upset a few people last year when I closed the picks before pole day. I did a little thinking, and I decided I am going to keep the deadline until the morning of the 500.
    This is supposed to be a fun game, and how much fun can you have if (God forbid) one of your picks do not make the field.
    It is a long race, and we have seen some wacky finish results at this race, this year should be no different.

With that said, please be mindful of the deadline, and don't be signing in during the pace laps thinking you can get these picks in!

The drivers' list will be a work in progress...I will begin on it now from those that are confirmed.

Good luck to all, and thank you all for playing!

..would it be so much to ask that I hope to see 50+ members making picks for this race?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PICKEM:421887,Mightyreds,W. Power,J. Hinchcliffe,S. Dixon,D. Franchitti,R. Hunter-Reay,R. Briscoe,G. Rahal,P. Tracy

Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    PICKEM:99405,Luis Pacheco,S. Dixon,W. Power,H. Castroneves,D. Franchitti,T. Kanaan,G. Rahal,R. Matos,A. Tagliani
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PICKEM:98736,DanicaFan,D. Patrick,D. Franchitti,H. Castroneves,T. Kanaan,S. Dixon,M. Andretti,R. Briscoe,G. Rahal
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PICKEM:72247,Dagger,W. Power,D. Franchitti,D. Wheldon,R. Briscoe,T. Kanaan,H. Castroneves,G. Rahal,S. Dixon
    :burnout:

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Arrow

PICKEM:69948,Mekola,D. Franchitti,M. Conway,H. Castroneves,T. Kanaan,S. Dixon,W. Power,R. Hunter-Reay,O. Servia

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PICKEM:92244,DavePI2,H. Castroneves,T. Kanaan,R. Hunter-Reay,D. Franchitti,W. Power,S. de Silvestro,M. Conway,G. Rahal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PICKEM:420746,Leo Krupe,D. Franchitti,H. Castroneves,S. Dixon,W. Power,G. Rahal,O. Servia,R. Hunter-Reay,M. Conway

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    PICKEM:73249,COD,D. Franchitti,W. Power,D. Patrick,M. Conway,H. Castroneves,M. Andretti,D. Wheldon,T. Kanaan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PICKEM:97665,tradin paint,W. Power,H. Castroneves,R. Briscoe,D. Franchitti,D. Patrick,S. Dixon,T. Kanaan,A. Tagliani
    go #88:burnout: #29:burnout: #00:burnout::down: #2 :down: