Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nitromaster
    But isn't the Remember Me check-box meant to mean you never log in, even when you come back days later? You should still stay logged in for the duration of your session even if it is unchecked. When not using it you will get logged out if you leave the web site, open it in a new window, push BACK too much and assorted other things...
    Dont know to be honest. What I do know is I no longer have to log in when I go online and thankfully no longer have to type in my username and password everytime I want to post one of my cr@ppy posts :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its the off season for most of the motorsport world.

Give it time.
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P.J. O'Rourke

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, now we are entering the boring period and the silly season it'll all comeback in due time.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero 5.7
    I'm outta here myself.
    dont let your door hit your arse on the way out now

all in all, new forums are top notch! i think it needed to start fresh...

but it gets a tad confusing to my colourblind self when i have this open as well as ChampcarFanatics at the same time : oh well
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!