Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    He was giving Wilson room and had no idea Bourdais had come up next to him on the outside, but daddyo' should have told him he had Bourdais coming up next to him.
    He still has mirrors.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe Marco was wearing said silly white glasses and could see his mirrors?
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Maybe Marco was wearing said silly white glasses and could see his mirrors?
    I think the kid got his mother's "taste" in eyewear. Anyone remember the god awful bling that woman used to wear?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Due to the delay in the race, my dvd recorder missed the race. These highlights look pretty good though! Bonehead Andretti? Great camera work VS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrxJ8p7AKb0
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    lol, yeah, she was pretty bad. She "thought" she was lookin good..
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll never forget the bolero hat with the fabric balls dangling off the brim that Marco's mom wore while occurpying the timing stand at Indy one year while husband Michael was dicing for the race lead with 20-30 laps to go. It remains the #1 contenter for worst hat of all time. She could not have been more bored or disinterested, never even looked at his car as it went by, and her expression didn't change when something broke on his car while leading, denying him his best chance to win the 500.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    I'll never forget the bolero hat with the fabric balls dangling off the brim that Marco's mom wore while occurpying the timing stand at Indy one year while husband Michael was dicing for the race lead with 20-30 laps to go. It remains the #1 contenter for worst hat of all time. She could not have been more bored or disinterested, never even looked at his car as it went by, and her expression didn't change when something broke on his car while leading, denying him his best chance to win the 500.
    I remember that hat!!! too funny.... I gotta say, Mario seems like a pretty classy sort of guy - but it seems like the class has worn off a little more each generation.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Scuttlebutt is the race drew a .28.... About 1/2 what it did last year

Momentum? Not!

Thanks
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahFan
    Scuttlebutt is the race drew a .28.... About 1/2 what it did last year

Momentum? Not!

Thanks
    I'm having a hard time DIScrediting the VS ratings, simply because comparing no one watching last year to no one watching this year, is pointless. I honestly believe that if you put Sprint Cup on VS, you would be getting sub 1.0s on a regular basis. The problem isn't that VS viewers aren't IndyCar fans. The problem is that no one is watching VS period. There is hope on the horizon with NBC/Comcast getting this channel into the mainstream. But right now, you have a minor league station broadcasting a niche series. IndyCar seems to resonate OK whenever it gets on the free network stations. As I've said in other threads. the Network numbers for IndyCar have consistently been relatively good. But the fanbase is simply too thin and the VS coverage too weak to ever get traction in the current tv contract.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    You all have forgotten that she was being the ultimate team player by promoting the sponsor's products - K Mart at the time.
    Now THAT is funny!!!

Gary