Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    I'll say it again...the movie sucked. Saw more schenes of a poker table than the Aston Martin which the idiot wrote off anyway

As someone mentioned before, the crane jumping sequence was ,well, pathetic as was the poisining incident where he recovers in 5 seconds after being clinically dead.

And the Venice building sinking part...where's a gun so I can shoot myself in the head
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    as was the poisining incident where he recovers in 5 seconds after being clinically dead.
    Quite. My mum has had a cardiac arrest before, and I remember her telling me that she was physically wiped out and couldn't move for several days afterwards, and it took a few months before she could even leave the house. Yet this guy is running around straight away
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Yet this guy is running around straight away
    Gotta love movie directors imaginations or should we say lack of it hock:
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    I'll say it again...the movie sucked. Saw more schenes of a poker table than the Aston Martin which the idiot wrote off anyway

As someone mentioned before, the crane jumping sequence was ,well, pathetic as was the poisining incident where he recovers in 5 seconds after being clinically dead.

And the Venice building sinking part...where's a gun so I can shoot myself in the head
    I totally agree the only scene I enjoyed was the last one...but just because it was taken on the beautiful lake of Como :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Quote Originally Posted by pino
    I totally agree the only scene I enjoyed was the last one...but just because it was taken on the beautiful lake of Como :
    Didn't see that part. Fell asleep after the Venice building sinking. Wife woke me up a little later to take her home :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i just saw it... i absolutely loved it! no where near as many sponsor placings asdie another day, the action scenes were actually somewhat believeable... and many less gadgets!! just awesome
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    the action scenes were actually somewhat believeable
    You must have been stoned when you watched it

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    i just saw it... i absolutely loved it! no where near as many sponsor placings asdie another day, the action scenes were actually somewhat believeable... and many less gadgets!! just awesome

Are you sure we are talking about the same film ? :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I have to agree with Pino at least on the action scenes bit

Was I the only one who found the Mondeo bit incredibly funny?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hereby nominate Pino and 555 for old git of the year awards :

Guys, your forgetting something. This is Bond, James Bond. He is suppsoed to do cool things that make us go wow. No need to nit pick and tear the movie apart because of a couple of scenes that seem a little bit unrealistic. In many ways it's what makes the film so attractive to so many. Going to the movie is about going into a world that is far from your own.
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool: