Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    so why don't the Euros go to the UN and prove there is no God. Then the UN can ban all religion and we can live happily ever after
    Well so far no one has been able to prove there is a God. When you point this out you are told, "Cause ya gotta have faith..."
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Well so far no one has been able to prove there is a God. When you point this out you are told, "Cause ya gotta have faith..."
    And at the same time for the reason that so far no one has been able to prove there is no God. The simple lack of faith is not exactly a proof.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel
    I believe that as a result of the burning of a holy book there have been many deaths. Many American deaths also. For my first post, I feel it is strange that there are people like you still around. If someone burned your Old Testament or New would you feel anger?

I feel that is a legitamte question.
    If someone was to burn my copy of a book I'd be annoyed because I'm down one book. If they want to burn their own copy of the Bible, then good luck to them, it's their money their choosing to put up in smoke.

If someone wants to make a display of burning something be it a flag or a copy of scripture to make a point, then it is within their right to freedom of speech and expression, but by the same token they're going to look pretty daft in doing it.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Now that's funny...Most of the americans of this forum can't understand what's offensive in burning a holy book. Today I found an article about that Marylin Davenport who altered a pic of Obama. The comments from readers show they are very sensible about what most of europeans would considered a joke. http://www.nowpublic.com/world/barac...c-2778481.html
    Now each with their sensiblilities....
    Some with religion, other with racial issues....

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    but does he have a birth certificate

Bush at least made it to Darwin's Theory
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I haven't seen any proof there is a god yet (apart from some very pretty churches over here), so I don't really know how to prove against something I am yet to see proof of, if you get my drift.. lol :
    There is no proof there is not, but then I would love to get in a poker game with anyone who thinks all that is happened by chance.
    Bring on the suckers.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    yes Bob coincidence does not seem to add up to some of the incredible things that happen in life !
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"