Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Imortal life

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    I wouldn't to live forever. I have an attitude of trying to do as many things now because sooner or later money, health, kids, age or whatever else might prevent me from doing them. If you were immortal surely there is the possibility of doing nothing because you will have enough time to do things at a later date. I'd rather live short but forfilled than long with regrets. Although if you could live forever, do you think it would be possible to go see, do and achieve everything that you wanted and what would the normal retirement age be?
    Retirement?! Do you think I would need to work if I was immortal?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Retirement?! Do you think I would need to work if I was immortal?
    One is only immortal if bullet to the brain or a knife through the aorta, does not kill one.
    No intelligent scientist has suggested that.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    I wouldn't to live forever. I have an attitude of trying to do as many things now because sooner or later money, health, kids, age or whatever else might prevent me from doing them. If you were immortal surely there is the possibility of doing nothing because you will have enough time to do things at a later date. I'd rather live short but forfilled than long with regrets. Although if you could live forever, do you think it would be possible to go see, do and achieve everything that you wanted and what would the normal retirement age be?
    Great Attitude - so do me
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"