Page 198 of 241 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2410
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    It was Ogier who said it was the same speed as the C4 on a test stage, while Ostberg said it will start 0.5s slower so I have to admit ignorance despite my prevous thoughts

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    can we use a bit of common sense for once before actually using the keyboard ??
    Says the guy who thinks he can jugde the difference in speed with the Fiesta and the DS3 just by watching some videos on YouTube.

So when do you plan to live by this new rule you invented? Or is your latest post a good example of common sense, you think?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    i am the most sensible guy in here, most of you are either blind nationalistic supporters or followers/haters of a certain car make, or just that naive that believe everything that is written by the reporters....

and the 1.6T "look" slow...looking slow and being slow is a different story....if you cannot understand basic words then its not my problem.

and when someone cannot filter out the things he/she reads its not good for anyone....to say that can car with lesser capacity, bigger turbo restrictor and 6 months of true development is faster 1s/km from a car which was developed for over a decade no matter who says it its not within this reality.

If you try and actually read my posts and not be full of prejudice when you see my name next to a post you might eventually learn something and understand that i have better things to do than post in here just to get negative reactions.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    It's not worth getting into it NOT, but it can't be a coincidence that the majority of your posts incite argument rather than discussion.

People can be incorrect - therefore I said correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure you have also said a few incorrect things in your posts. I also said 'up to' which includes 0.01s/km too depending on the stage characteristics. No-one on here really knows how fast these cars are yet, which is why I suggested a figure which I thought was mentioned by a driver with extensive experience of the old and new generation of WRC cars. I was wrong and it's not a big issue.

I said they may be faster on snow - I may be wrong. I can take that.
    You say they 'look' much slower - you may be wrong. But would you admit your error...?

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    i am the most sensible guy in here, most of you are either blind nationalistic supporters or followers/haters of a certain car make, or just that naive that believe everything that is written by the reporters....
    Setting completely new standards for self-belief and arrogance. Oh please!

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    Setting completely new standards for self-belief and arrogance. Oh please!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Lets forget about NOT's lack of common sense an concentrate on some more nationalistic propaganda from a lojalist follower and blindingly faithfull PSWRT fan:

Pctures from the test in Sweden: http://nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/ostfo...allery-content

And a video from the test with an interview with Petter: http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/ostfold/1.7485069
    Hope you can access it from outside Norway.

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nr7wave

Picture 4: No Mad Croc anymore? Chris' helmet is black, where I think there was Mad Croc's logo.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G. Morales
    Picture 4: No Mad Croc anymore? Chris' helmet is black, where I think there was Mad Croc's logo.
    I've heard some roumors that Mad Croc did'nt pay up all of the money at the end of last season and that was the reason Petter had to pay from his own pocket the last two rounds.
    In the article I linked to, it says that Petter expects some answers from a couple of sponsors this week.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I met today a guy who is informant personel in Citroen. I asked about Petter's car and situation and the answer was that Petter had the same cas as Loeb and Ogier for the last third of the season including at least Japan and forward).