Page 26 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    The car is fast, fun and great to drive. I think it's faster than C4 WRC. I'm glad for every minute in the car. The day is almost over and we have done a lot things. We will definitely go up into the night, "said Petter Solberg.

http://translate.google.com/translat...p%3Fid%3D15963
    Petter knows nothing compared to N.O.T.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    we can surely believe a guy who just says things for his sponsors to stay loyal....so from the 1 million euros gearbox to a faster car than the C4...Greeks are known to be yes men to everything, its within their mentality but i expect more from people from developed countries...maybe i ask too much.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    short video of petter testing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ougSc...layer_embedded

the sound is amazing, especially when he hits the rev´limiter.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    @ΝΟΤ
    it is just a link from what Petter said about his first drive with ds3 wrc.You haven t got to say yes or NOT.
    @cali
    that Petter said that is already faster is a bit difficult at this moment.Don t believe everything you read.He has to be ''good'' at citroen racing with a whole year of co-operation with them.

so is any ss in Sweden this year exactly same with previous years to compare?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    Actually it's a joke - there are only 2 Manufacturers!! Despite what we are told.
    I think we have three Manufacturers in Sweden rally :

1-CITROEN TOTAL WRT
    2-FORD ABU DHABI WORLD RALLY TEAM
    3-M-SPORT STOBART FORD WRT

Am I right ?

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    and
    Ice One
    PSWRT
    Monster
    Stobart
    and Ferm Power Tools

http://planetemarcus.free.fr/team11.htm

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am speaking about Manufacturers which can have championship points ...!?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @ΝΟΤ
    it is just a link from what Petter said about his first drive with ds3 wrc.You haven t got to say yes or NOT.
    @cali
    that Petter said that is already faster is a bit difficult at this moment.Don t believe everything you read.He has to be ''good'' at citroen racing with a whole year of co-operation with them.

Yes, Vargåsen, first stage on friday morning is exactly the same since 2007.

Times 2010: 1st run - Mikko Hirvonen 13.18,4
    2nd run - Jari-Matti Latvala 13.06,4

Times 2008: 1st run - Sebastien Loeb 13.49
    2nd run - Mikko Hirvonen 13.32

Time 2007 1st run - Sebastien Loeb - 13.57
    2nd run - Marcus Grönholm - 13.17,9

Difficult to compare from year to year, since surface, snow banks etc are not the same, but we will get an indication friday morning at least

@ΝΟΤ
    @cali

like someone wrote here before that on certain conditions during testing new machinery is even a bit faster than the old 2.0L cars. Ofcourse this could be false as well but certainly those new cars are close enough to oled WRCars.

Some of the stages are the same, but road conditions and weather may affect times a lot, still we can have some clue after Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    we can surely believe a guy who just says things for his sponsors to stay loyal....so from the 1 million euros gearbox to a faster car than the C4...Greeks are known to be yes men to everything, its within their mentality but i expect more from people from developed countries...maybe i ask too much.
    If I have to choose between you or Petter, then with all due respect ..... it's very easy decision