http://mypremium.tv/

Liked 219 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sw2000
    ESPN avalible hear

http://mypremium.tv/
    Thanks for that

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.rallybuzz.com/german-wrc-tv-2011/

FTA in Germany, the final insult for GB rally fans.
    Michael \"Beef\" Park 1966 - 2005 RIP
    Richard Britton 1970 - 2005 RIP

Go n-eiri an bothar leo!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see Jon Desborough of Sky News/Sports is the lead anchor man for ESPN coverage. He used to do it with Robbie Head I think when it was on Channel 4. He is a good presenter and knows his stuff. Pal of Richard Burns if i remember correctly!

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcr22B

That's beyond a ****ing joke.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcr22B

Also in Italy there's a negotiation with Rai Sport 1 (FTA channel), told me about this the channel director Maurizio Losa.

Liked 1,263 Times in 684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manta400
    I see Jon Desborough of Sky News/Sports is the lead anchor man for ESPN coverage. He used to do it with Robbie Head I think when it was on Channel 4. He is a good presenter and knows his stuff. Pal of Richard Burns if i remember correctly!
    That's not a bad choice - he's also been on Wales Rally Radio for the last few years. Wish him all the best. It would be nice if they could get Mark James as well, but I can't see that happening...

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    This is a huge drop of the ball on the part of North One and it has to be said on the part of the terrestrial channels. Whilst it hasnt been reveal ed who the lead sponsor of the MINI Prodrive effort has not been announced, surely a commercial agreement could have been brokered for WRC to return to the BIG channels. For example, lets say, Nokia for example were lead sponsor of the Mini team, they could be the sponsor of the show. Obviously this would not work on the BBC ,as advertising just aint gonna happen. But for an iconic British brand to be returning to the highest echelon of the sport, it makes little marketing sense for their efforts and potential successes to be hidden in the lowere reaches of the sports channels on digital TV, whilst the like of Darts, Skiiing and Horse Racing maintain their hold on the primetime sports slots. The advertising revenue to be generated by ITV/Channel 4 from the transmission of such a sports event is immense. Car insurers, magazines, lifestyle brands and car accessory chains would beat down the door to get their products shown to their potential audience. In my research for my marketing thesis, it became apparant to me that the motoring sector was the one that invested the most in terms of expenditure in the UK on advertising. Rival brands to those competing in the WRC would have their eyes opened to the commercial viability of having their car seen on the TV in an exciting environment, thus enticing newteams to the sport, allowing everyone to benefit. Alas, it looks like this won't happen

Liked 1,263 Times in 684 Posts
    Car manufacturers and associated companies would likely get more exposure sponsoring a sports tournament than getting involved in a minority motorsport. (Ford are a sponsor in the Champions League, Hyundai are involved with FIFA/ UEFA).

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks like ESPN Classics start showing "World Rally Classics" from 1830hrs on Tuesday 1st February.