Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

PS3 tips and time

One thing…………….game looks great just pre-ordered a PS3 copy.

Find it very difficult to come even close to 4:02 in Jordanie…………managed 4:24 on my PS3.

What are your times on PS3????? (please only PS3 times).

Could somebody give some set up tips?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karo
    Find it very difficult to come even close to 4:02 in Jordanie…………managed 4:24 on my PS3.

What are your times on PS3????? (please only PS3 times).

Could somebody give some set up tips?
    You can see my ones when you go up and them are made on PS3. I today managed to take 4 seconds of my time at PS3 so Im now at 4.14 with pad. I know that with wheel what Ive been reading 5 second improvements are even small so may try later where I will end with that. It also now been confirmed that PC version is quicker in hands of many players so its pointless to compare for those. THE 4.14 time of me, is done at PS3 and Jordan. The biggest thing so far on changing the car for me has been taking of traction balance and putting it more to - direction and also leveling the front.diff and rear diff. to middle.

The only things I did to setups were that I added a bit more downforce now than before and shortened the gearbox and putted a step softer suspension. It may feel a bit unstable but after a while,it feels pretty good. Also tips on making times seems to be to stay at the racing line and play with throttle. Of course a stage knowledge helps too.

I can also give a Finland setup if someone wants that. With it Im beating the CPU with Loeb by around 5 secs each time I drive in Finland with expert.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixa
    You can see my ones when you go up and them are made on PS3. I today managed to take 4 seconds of my time at PS3 so Im now at 4.14 with pad. I know that with wheel what Ive been reading 5 second improvements are even small so may try later where I will end with that. It also now been confirmed that PC version is quicker in hands of many players so its pointless to compare for those. THE 4.14 time of me, is done at PS3 and Jordan. The biggest thing so far on changing the car for me has been taking of traction balance and putting it more to - direction and also leveling the front.diff and rear diff. to middle.

The only things I did to setups were that I added a bit more downforce now than before and shortened the gearbox and putted a step softer suspension. It may feel a bit unstable but after a while,it feels pretty good. Also tips on making times seems to be to stay at the racing line and play with throttle. Of course a stage knowledge helps too.

I can also give a Finland setup if someone wants that. With it Im beating the CPU with Loeb by around 5 secs each time I drive in Finland with expert.
    Yes please

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way how many has noticed when watching the car values that there are some interesting noticements?? by checking them it looks like the Citroen factory team is the best followed by in order: Ford Factory Team,Citroen Junior Team,Stobart Ford+Grönholm and Petter Solberg´s C4 are equal,then comes Östberg´s Subaru and at last are, Villagra´s Ford and Block´s Ford .

I find it at pretty interesting that Petter´s C4 is example not as good as Citroen Junior Team cars or that Villagra´s and Block´s Ford´s are even slower than Stobart Ford´s.

BTW as asked here is my Finland setup too:

BRAKE BALANCE: 2 step to - from middle
    DOWNFORCE: 3 step to - from middle (one or 2 steps of downforce,slows the car already)
    GEARS: middle ( I dont know why but if you try to gain more speed,then accelerating takes forever and therefore slow times)
    CAR HEIGHT: 2 step to - from middle (also 1+ goes okey)
    SUSPENSION: middle (if its harder,the big jump causes big trouble)
    TRACTION BALANCE: 2 step to - from middle
    FRONT. DIFF: middle REAR DIFF: middle ( still find leveling them as the best)
    CENTRE: at where it is so none.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Terrible game, will spend my money on Call of Duty and GT5.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    shame theres so much negativity for the game around here i mean sure it no RBR but at least we get a WRC game and i hope that we embrace the online / offline championships here because i miss the old CMR2 championships we had.
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Milestone should stick to Bike games, SBK X was fantastic, while if the full game is anything like the demo, WRC is pretty bad.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Oh noes the game already leaked to the internetz.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah too much negativity but it has been the case already a long time. Its truly not RBR or Dirt2 ,its an own game. Some likes,some dislikes and it is just the case.

What comes to leak, its not so big. Many games leak to the internet so its nothing uncommon. Also it will be on sale here in Finland at tomorrow anyway or so I have been reading and also a friend of mine who pre ordered,said that its been posted to him. Also at one rally forum where I am, one guy said that its already available at play.com too but I haven´t been checking out so cannot confirm.

I will buy the game probably tomorrow too if its really on sell here and give a more deeper look example to the career mode.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bought it today as I said as it has came out here in Finland already. Don´t know to other countries but I kinda like about the game. Selected expert and while was trying out at the J-WRC the level there seems to be quite high.

The first feeling with the different classes I have been trying out is that actually them should have selected J-WRC or P-WRC to the demo to get a better impression about the game. I really enjoy so far of what I have been playing and the feeling of the car is very driveable and them handles well. The stages are still wide but after trying multiple stages, I quite enjoy the game. Okey for tarmac I have to get a bit of minus points because the grip level there is actually quite the same as in gravel. Also as in videos has been said there are different stages but them actually uses bits from same stages just with different routes. If it doesn´t bother you, I´m pretty sure that you will enjoy for gameplay,specially with lower class cars. Also at wet grip,no difference compared to driving at sunny weather. The best stages so far I´ve been driven are actually from Wales Rally GB.. Very challenging,very detailed and excellent fun to drive. Also I can confirm that frame rate isn´t the best. Specially at Japan and France you notice it as sometimes the road ahead is blurry. If some is still interested for controls, them are a bit of mix like what we have seen at Dirt1 and at old CMR games. I´m sure that someone else gets flashbacks too that,hey I have driven this kinda before.

Started anyway the "road to the WRC" . The first challenge is the Citroen C4 one at Portugal as seen at video. After that your co-driver gives a message and asks you to drive with "him" . At first you enter your name,country and team name and after that your co-driver name,country of co-driver,rally plate(what will be at your car at registration plate place), and is your co-driver he or she. Then you buy the first car (Fiesta R2 or Citroen C2 R2) and start to drive with it. There is everything from tarmac challenges to gravel challenges on a way. I´m at the moment after 3 hours,still quite a much at start in tier3. Its also great that the game actually have what was checking the tiers and what has passed like: Citroen C2 challenge,Fiesta Trophy,Clio Trophy. All is kinda there as in real rallying. At tier5 is a Pirelli challenge and soon after that you can start from J-WRC.

I´m not sure also in what point you kinda start away of your own team to drive for WRC team,but just can be when WRC comes,them offers you a deal. There is a box for that I´m yet to open of course. nyyh nyyh,I´m still just a rookie :P

Anyway if there are questions also to me, I can maybe answer to few of them with the best way I can.
    Schlesser-Aventures