Page 178 of 251 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2504
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Probably my command of English language needs more improvements. But I was a bit perplexed because it always seems that Ferrari are portrayed by the media as the Empire from "Star Wars", while McLaren are like Jedi. In Italian or Spanish media MIGHT be the other way around, but I don't know these languages. So I comment the British media and for me they dictate too much what happens in F1.
    In the end all is well, but we don't need scandals for things which are completely normal in F1.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Well, that saved a pay packet, and despite the loss, the bog still shines, I bet? If your ex employee had any nouse, a claim for either unfair or constructive dismissal would have been options to her, and she is likely to have won.....
    You need to get real legal advice before saying anything else that displays a lack of knowledge.

The only way in which employees can win a case of unfair or constructive dismissal is if they can prove that the correct procedure has not been followed.

Without fail, the only times they can do this is if the management did not follow basic legal procedure.

Failure to carry out a reasonable request is a good enough reason for disciplinary action.

Refusing to clean the toilet when everybody else is willing to do it, and when it needs cleaning, is failing to carry out a reasonable request.

Further more, most manual and service based employment has a three-month period from its initial start date where the employer does not have to follow disciplinary procedure and can let a new employee go without giving specific reasons.

If this was included within the terms and conditions of employment, Mr Bagwan would have been well within the statutes of the law to stop his employment of somebody who did not fit well within the work culture of his organisation

In future, perhaps you should seek legal knowledge from a qualified lawyer and not from the newspapers or pub-based experts?

Any employement tribunal would view the Massa incident as, at worse, a reasonable request from the employer. But, given that there was no actual request, any case brought against the employer would not reach that stage and would not have been given time in a courtroom or in front of a tribunal.
    Il diavolo era il 1° luglio 1947 nato.
    Forza Ferrari

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pallone col bracciale
    You need to get real legal advice before saying anything else that displays a lack of knowledge.

The only way in which employees can win a case of unfair or constructive dismissal is if they can prove that the correct procedure has not been followed.

Without fail, the only times they can do this is if the management did not follow basic legal procedure.

Failure to carry out a reasonable request is a good enough reason for disciplinary action.

Refusing to clean the toilet when everybody else is willing to do it, and when it needs cleaning, is failing to carry out a reasonable request.

Further more, most manual and service based employment has a three-month period from its initial start date where the employer does not have to follow disciplinary procedure and can let a new employee go without giving specific reasons.

If this was included within the terms and conditions of employment, Mr Bagwan would have been well within the statutes of the law to stop his employment of somebody who did not fit well within the work culture of his organisation

In future, perhaps you should seek legal knowledge from a qualified lawyer and not from the newspapers or pub-based experts?

Any employement tribunal would view the Massa incident as, at worse, a reasonable request from the employer. But, given that there was no actual request, any case brought against the employer would not reach that stage and would not have been given time in a courtroom or in front of a tribunal.
    Whilst this remains off topic, you will find that a cleaner should be employed to clean, not a waitress. It depends also if the waitress was on a waitress wage, or a cleaners wage.

Then there are cross contamination issues, clothing blah blah blah.

If you are determined, you can have the book thrown at such establishments, and prove, very easily, that you had no choice than to not clean the toilet, or, that in asking you to do so was against your job description.

I just hope the rest of the staff change their clothing after performing their cleaning duties before serving or prepping in the restaurant.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pallone col bracciale

We don't know when these events took place, or much detail about the procedures followed. It's also a certainly that they didn't take place under EU law, given who posted them. That notwithstanding, your post (under current EU legislation) is so full of inaccuracies that you'd do well never to employ anybody without taking your own advice and seeking legal advice.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    He is presently trolling the Autosport forum if you are interested. His angry posting is going down about as well as you can imagine on there.
    The guy obviously has problems that have nothing to do with being interested in F1 etc.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    That notwithstanding, your post (under current EU legislation) is so full of inaccuracies that you'd do well never to employ anybody without taking your own advice and seeking legal advice.
    After his comments and conclusions regarding the Team Orders fiasco, I would have thought he would have refrained from giving legal advice ever again!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @Pallone col Bracciale... Can I just compliment you on your perfect use of English in your recent posts. Since you have joined the forum I have noticed that your use of the language has improved to a point where I would say you can write it better that alot of the English members of this forum including myself. At times you have come across as very Italian or as can be expected from somebody where English is not their first language, but of late you've spoken flawlessly with your grammar absolutely spot on, and even used the 'pub' in your latest post which is a very English term, and I must say I am very impressed.

Have you spent a considerable amount of time in the UK can I ask? I just wanted to compliment you..
    Come on, he uses the expression Grazie quite often, doesn't he. Must be Italian then...

Di dove siete, Pallo?
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 650 Times in 514 Posts
    @Pallone col Bracciale... Can I just compliment you on your perfect use of English in your recent posts. Since you have joined the forum I have noticed that your use of the language has improved to a point where I would say you can write it better that alot of the English members of this forum including myself. At times you have come across as very Italian or as can be expected from somebody where English is not their first language, but of late you've spoken flawlessly with your grammar absolutely spot on, and even used the 'pub' in your latest post which is a very English term, and I must say I am very impressed.

Have you spent a considerable amount of time in the UK can I ask? I just wanted to compliment you..
    Come on!
    Tell us what you really think!
    BTW who was this guy?
    I guess we will never know as he is still banned ailor:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2009
    Hail Caesar

May the forza be with you

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hold fire guys, we'll get a 'stop being so disrespectful per favor' message in a minute.

init?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    The guy obviously has problems.