Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahFan
    What's your problem ...... By the end of the day she WILL have this track figured out
    LOL, yep, look out Sonoma!

I can't help it, rooting against her is my entertainment when PT isn't in the race. Would be fun to watch Dario and Will come from the back one of these days too.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That was a great win for Dario. It must be a bit uncomfortable if Will Power is breathing down your neck in the final stages when you're leading! Great save from RHR as well after the unfortunate pit incident. He was in fire in the last stint, just like Dixon and Matos. I'm happy Tag and Simona finally converted their pace into valuable finishes.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Successful overtaking moves after the last pit stop cycle: Dixon / Simona, Matos / Baguette, Dixon / Briscoe, Matos / Marco, Matos / Simona, RHR / Wheldon, Lloyd / Wheldon, RHR / Moraes, RHR / Baguette, Meira / Carroll, Hildebrand / Carroll, Mutoh / Carroll, Mutoh / Patrick, Rahal / Patrick. Clearly, Indy Cars have outgrown this track.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    RHR blames Helio for that pit-incident. To me it rather looked like RHR switched lanes without looking his side. Normally when I observe such behaviour the driver is using his cellphone...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lousada
    RHR blames Helio for that pit-incident. To me it rather looked like RHR switched lanes without looking his side. Normally when I observe such behaviour the driver is using his cellphone...
    That's good publicity for Andretti Autosport sponsor Boost Mobile.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Championship top 10

1. Power ........ 461
    2. Franchitti ........ 420 (-41)
    3. Dixon ........ 379 (-82)
    4. Briscoe ........ 352 (-109)
    5. Castroneves ........ 340 (-121)
    6. Hunter-Reay ........ 336 (-125)
    7. Kanaan ........ 304 (-157)
    8. Marco Andretti ........ 266 (-195)
    9. Wilson ........ 262 (-199)
    10. Wheldon ........ 259 (-202)
    "Alboreto, into the pits, and im going to stop the startwatch" (Murray Walker, Monaco 1987)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    Successful overtaking moves after the last pit stop cycle: Dixon / Simona, Matos / Baguette, Dixon / Briscoe, Matos / Marco, Matos / Simona, RHR / Wheldon, Lloyd / Wheldon, RHR / Moraes, RHR / Baguette, Meira / Carroll, Hildebrand / Carroll, Mutoh / Carroll, Mutoh / Patrick, Rahal / Patrick. Clearly, Indy Cars have outgrown this track.
    There is 1 passing zone on the track and you basically have to risk everythng to make the attempt. It is good to see several passes in that zone, I thought it was a pretty good race. But for you to try and make an argument against the entire Indycar community (i.e. fans, teams, drivers, etc.) is ludicrous. Stick to enjoying the race, Indycar out grew this track 15 years ago. They race there for Honda, period.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    There is 1 passing zone on the track and you basically have to risk everythng to make the attempt. It is good to see several passes in that zone, I thought it was a pretty good race. But for you to try and make an argument against the entire Indycar community (i.e. fans, teams, drivers, etc.) is ludicrous. Stick to enjoying the race, Indycar out grew this track 15 years ago. They race there for Honda, period.
    It's beautiful. It's challenging. It has a passing zone. It has more fans than most tracks. In what sense did IndyCar outgrow this track?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlaF1
    Adn for those on Danica watch, she lost 2 spots to Mutoh and Rahal on the last lap, she winds up 21st, the last car on the lead lap
    I'm sure DF will be along with the usual shopping list of excuses before too long. I'm almost looking forward to it actually, as I'm intrigued how on Earth even he can put a positive spin on that result. She wasn't shuffled back by the cautions, as she was never that far forward to start with, and Milka aside, I can't recall her tripping over anyone.
    No longer active on this forum