Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I'll get it for PS3, although, I may get it for PC as well, if the cost is reasonable
    Whats a uni?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I'm not sure yet. PS3 would mean that I could play my brother online but I've got the wheel for the 360. I'll probably lump for the xBox as the wheel can really open up gameplay.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also a Stage Editor (Something similar to BTB in RBR) provided freelly or output for sale & designed by Milestone, will be amazing for the game ...

All we need basically is a perfectly worked & coded physics engine ... With this option then RBR physics experts can improve the original physics but if we havent got great base physics engine ... (like in Dirt1/2 for example)
    We havent got anything to do ...

(C'moon Milestone )
    ww.enekozelaieta.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazquez
    Here a translation from the information: http://www.gamestop.it/32318_PC_WRC.aspx

Buckle up and free the power of the most powerful rally cars on the planet!

With WRC can finally climb aboard the most spectacular cars the world championship and challenge the great champions of the discipline, like Sébastien Loeb and Miko Hirvonen, or known challengers this year, as Kimi Räikkönen and Ken Block.

Only WRC FIA World Rally Championship can tame the 300 horsepower of official cars and test your true ability to pilot off-road!

STRENGTHS

- Run in the 78 official tracks of the 13 rallies of the WRC, but beware the pitfalls of each event: jump, natural obstacles and bottlenecks are always around the corner!

- 20 manufacturers, 50 championships, 59 pilots, 70 different parts damaged: this is the world's WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP!

- Watch your car! In the WRC cars are damaged as in reality, but through the help of your mechanic, you fix your ride in the Service Park at the end of each event.

- Find the right feeling with your co-pilot and study the stages are not unprepared for the many bad paths.

- Career Mode: Build your pilot, manage your team, share the regional championships of the lower classes (JWRC, PWRC, SWRC) and earned the trust of the most famed of the WRC teams.
    Manage contracts with sponsors and try to increase your reputation (and your bank account!) Completing secondary objectives that you will be offered beginning of each event.

- Customize your car (color, sponsor) and configure its mechanical parts in order to adapt to different conformations of the ground: asphalt, mud and snow.

- Compete online with your pilot, manage her career and proves to be a true flying ace! WRC allows you to increase your reputation in the eyes of the world, thanks to a system of handling your fame well divided into 100 levels.

- Are you at your opponents? Sign in Time Attack mode and challenge the "ghost" pilots more competitive globally. Sets a new record and become a true legend of the WRC.

- And if you want to discover every secret of driving off-road rally enters the Academy: the challenges of the simplest to the final round, is proving to be a real rally drivers!
    WAUW....can't wait

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    so, what format is everone getting it for?
    PS3

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    so, what format is everone getting it for?
    Im planning on get it for PS3 aswell, aslong as my console works.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope that milestone will release soon some new information so we can confirm some thinks!
    "Straight roads are for fast cars,Curvy roads are for fast Rally drivers! ~ Colin McRae

Liked 43 Times in 16 Posts
    PC of course..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes ... I`m waiting latest info about the work Milestone is doing!

Something more about physics realism & their different "modes"... Menu interface, stages looking, pacenotes & of course, how real it feels taken a good driver behind Logitech G25/27 ...

Waiting time mates!
    ww.enekozelaieta.com

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    xbox for me