Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Does she drive a pink Mini too?

There's just something about these folks with pink Minis.

Rather drive a pink Mini(I am secure in my sexuality and Minis are great cars) than be a Douchebag!

I bet you have a closet full of Ed hardy Shirts and have a barbed wire tattoo around your bicep.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Rather drive a pink Mini(I am secure in my sexuality and Minis are great cars) than be a Douchebag!

I bet you have a closet full of Ed hardy Shirts and have a barbed wire tattoo around your bicep.
    What's an Ed Hardy shirt and what does that mean? And sorry, but I don't like needles, so no tats for me.

You seem to know a lot of fine details about this sort of stuff. Speaking of closets, I'm thinking that you're getting ready to come out of one any minute now. And that's OK. What one man does with another man is NONE of my business... as long as he's not tailgating my car.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What's an Ed Hardy shirt and what does that mean? And sorry, but I don't like needles, so no tats for me.

You seem to know a lot of fine details about this sort of stuff. Speaking of closets, I'm thinking that you're getting ready to come out of one any minute now. And that's OK. What one man does with another man is NONE of my business... as long as he's not tailgating my car.

You seem to be preoccupied with people close to your rear.....

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    It slows me down I either go for a quick dab on the brakes with the left foot, a flash of my fog lights or I just slow down a bit I also always move across very, very gradually if someone is stuck right up me arse, and then give a big toothy grin to the other driver
    Why bother? It just makes you more likely to have an accident, which would just be a nuisance. So long as they aren't blaring their high beams into my car it really doesn't bother me.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    You seem to be preoccupied with people close to your rear.....
    Like I said, I have no complaints about ever being brake checked (or brake LIGHT checked) because I don't do the silly things on the road (that you have admitted to doing) that would cause people to try that on me. Because I maintain a safe distance, it wouldn't affect me anyway. I also have never been slapped for getting fresh or had a woman clutch her purse while on an elevator with me. These might also be issues for you. I don't know. But if they are, I suggest that you can fix those problems, as well as most others, by dealing with the person in your mirror, and not by blaming others.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Peeve for today
    people waaiting till 30 minutes before store closing to return five or more gifts.Or coming in 10 minutes before closing with 3 friends and ordering a full meal.
    Or coming to the drive thru and having to wait for someone elses 5 page order to be completed.
    This is the beguining of the next fifty years. heres where i see how much i learned.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I guess the big one for me also involves traffic: people who pull out in front of me and then act like they're taking their car for a walk (especially if I'm running late)... and then there are the speed demons who want to ride my azz when I'm driving an SUV that just won't go any faster. For those people, I believe in the Jacque Villeneuve School of Driving: Brake Check 101. Let them get right on your tail, keep your foot on the acclerator... and then tap the brake pedal just enough to make the brake lights come on! Watch the mirror when you do it. Seeing someone's eyes get as big as pie pans is actually quite funny. I'm not as bad about getting all road ragey as I used to be. I've tried to get better. But sometimes the lil devil on my shoulder gives me wicked ideas and I can't help myself.
    Same here. And I fully agree, it's funny to see their faces.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro