Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
Whatever... Danica is my favorite driver, has been since 2004. I know she has enough talent to do it, its the equipment that I worry about. I know Andretti Autosport is a top team in the series but anything mechanical can go bad. With that in the equation, Im not going to risk my favorite memorabilia, her racesuit, over a suspension arm breaking or something.
Whatever, you're a fake Danica Fan. You NEVER back anything up you say with any type of collateral or statistics or facts. You say she has the talent to do it, yet she never has been close to remotely competitive for wins or a championship (might want to go back pre-2004 to see just how far back the horror of her un-competitiveness goes btw). You blame the "equipment" yet her equipment is the one thing that gives her an advantage over 2/3 of the field. Her "equipment" didn't fail a single time last year DFan, yet every other driver's did at some point. You make ZERO sense.

Ok, so despite me being onto your chirade and knowing you're a fake Danica Fan...Ken's post asks for a fair stake and you've offered nothing. So is this about "your most prized possession" or "any possession"? Make an offer and put your money where your mouth is. People here have been begging you to for years and you have yet to do anything about it FakeDanicaFan!!! Come on have some fun!