Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 WRC Round 4-Turkey

Included in the WRC for the first time in 2003, the Rally of Turkey has been based in the holiday region of Antalya in the south-west of the country until its most recent WRC appearance in 2008. This year, however, organisers have shifted the rally's location to the other side of the country to Istanbul - the world’s fifth largest city and the only one to straddle two continents (Europe and Asia).

Because of the move, this year's Rally of Turkey represents a big step into the unknown for WRC drivers and teams, who tackle a brand new selection of stages to the north and east of the Asian side of Istanbul.

After the brutal, rocky gravel stages of Antalya, the 2010 route should be less punishing. Then new tests are generally fast, wide and smooth, with a flowing nature, but the fact that the predominantly gravel route contains almost 50km of asphalt is bound to turn up a few surprises.

This year is already a historic one for Istanbul, as it takes on the mantle of European City of Culture, and the WRC round is certain to add to that colour and atmosphere.

DAY ONE: GREECE EXPERT
    DAY TWO: GREECE NOVICE

SHAKEDOWN: GREECE SS7

TIMES DUE APRIL18 AT MIDNIGHT.

GOOD LUCK

TANNAT
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Driver's Championship

1—Tannat--------Subaru-----22
    2—jso1985--------Subaru-----20
    3--PS29-----------Citroen----18
    4--German--------Peugeot----11
    5--Rallyboy20----Skoda-------10
    6—MaxRally-------Skoda------8
    7—JTLarsen-------Ford-------6
    8—Lugnut---------Ford-------3
    9--LCD------------Ford-------1
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Manufacturer's championship

1--Subaru--24
    2--Citroen--18
    3--Skoda---16
    4--Subaru--14
    5--Peugeot-13
    6--Ford------9

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Methinks this is the beginning of the end...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Evo rally team will be in turkey :d

lets hope no problsm show up :S

RB20 skoda fabia s2000
    german:don't know
    Decio:dont know

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    I'm hoping to show up. Should finish by tomorrow. The shakedown was simply too disappointing to post!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay-three drivers will justify a round....

Thanks, guys....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    german presente!

Driver: German
    Car: 207 s2000
    Team: Evo Rally Team

good luck drivers!

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Omg. Just bought a new laptop and BAM! it has Windows 7. Just tried CMR2 but just as all the others have seen, it doesn't work. Just freezes when I try to start a stage.

I'll try and 'fight' this, but I'm afraid I may be AWOL for some time. I may be able to use my parents PC during holidays, but not a lot of the time. I hope there are still enough people to keep the Championship going and hope it's not the end. Sorry tannat and the others, and thanks for hosting the past couple of years.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, guys. I'll make this round, but not until tuesday probably