Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeansBeansBeans
    The law says that it is illegal to refuse goods or services on account of a person's sexuality. The B&B owners should've been aware of this.
    I agree. Homophobia is disgusting and primitive.
    Formula 1

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    I agree. Homophobia is disgusting and primitive.

Yea I have no problem with gorgeous lesbians. Especially if they are
    "bi"
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Yea I have no problem with gorgeous lesbians. Especially if they are
    "bi"
    Then I am certain that you and Boat, would have been more than happy to have had
    Aileen Carol Pratt-Wuornos and her friend Tyria Moore come stay for a few days.
    In their younger days, they were fairly attractive and into being "bi", and no doubt, entertained you all very well
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

I think in this country it depends on how many rooms you have to rent.
    If it under so many you are not subject to discrimination laws. Or other hotel/motel either.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Then I am certain that you and Boat, would have been more than happy to have had
    Aileen Carol Pratt-Wuornos and her friend Tyria Moore come stay for a few days.
    In their younger days, they were fairly attractive and into being "bi", and no doubt, entertained you all very well
    Yee Haw I still have a set of "spurs"

Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    You make some genuinely good points all round.
    Thanks, It just seems to me when you start talking about letting folks into your actual home to spend the night, you really do need to be making careful selections, but how can you realistically do that except by discriminating based on mere appearances which is a very unreliable method, regardless of any laws?

And when you simply open the door to anyone, well, it just seems to be asking for trouble.

And as to going around the B & B to be spending the night, well the same rule might apply, as you never know, the sweet little ole granny whose real name is Dorothea Puente, might have a special dessert for you.

Marky I will give your two to Boat free of charge and take for myself Michelle Bonilla

Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Marky I will give your two to Boat free of charge and take for myself Michelle Bonilla
    Okay. Just be sure to get Dorothea to cook your dinner before you wonder off to the bedroom with Michelle

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    It just seems to me when you start talking about letting folks into your actual home to spend the night, you really do need to be making careful selections, but how can you realistically do that except by discriminating based on mere appearances which is a very unreliable method, regardless of any laws?

And when you simply open the door to anyone, well, it just seems to be asking for trouble.
    Exactly!