Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    He will be back on the podium the other day.

He is not the best of the best anymoore, but he is a very good driver.
    Well said Mia
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he is the best!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goodf1fun
    he is the best!!!!
    Best aged 40+ driver, probably.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Actually I think that it is the engineer of Nico who is the main problem (Joe Clear or something). He seems to be blocking setup data of his driver to the teammate. He did this last year with Barrichello and while the Brazilian managed to catch Jenson pace wise, the whole team IMO suffered. Now we might be looking at similar picture, especially because as former engineer of JV Clear hates MS. And Shovlin might still be not as good as him, despite managing Jenson Button last year.
    Of course, the fact that MS can not setup his car better than Barbie shows how much of his form he has lost. This comeback seems to be similar to the return of Michael Jordan, but like Jordan, Michael will surely remain one of the all-time greats (IMO the best ever). As I have said many times, even the Asgard god Thor failed to beat age.
    so now its rosbergs and clears fault? face it the chin was good becuase he had great cars and below average teammates. byrne and brawn are the creators of the chin. as i said before what a difference does having a competent teammate with equal footing makes.
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi
    Just admit that you are so devastated because little Nico shows old man how to drive...
    Erm, I said all along I'd rather Michael had stayed retired.

But anyone who thinks that the 41 year old Michael's performance somehow effects, and detracts from, his previous achievements is a seriously brain-dead cretin.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Erm, I said all along I'd rather Michael had stayed retired.

But anyone who thinks that the 41 year old Michael's performance somehow effects, and detracts from, his previous achievements is a seriously brain-dead cretin.
    what detracts the chins accomplishments are his lack of competitive teammates the never ending doubts about cheater cars and his lack of integrity when he punted hill and villeneuve and finally his dirty tricks like parking in monaco and the austria stunt.
    see what happens when schumacher doesnt get number 1 status and a lapdog as a teammate?

Quote Originally Posted by ratonmacias
    what detracts the chins accomplishments are his lack of competitive teammates the never ending doubts about cheater cars and his lack of integrity when he punted hill and villeneuve and finally his dirty tricks like parking in monaco and the austria stunt.
    And when they give out World Championships for being frightfully nice you'll have a point.

Until they do, you just have envy that Michael achieved so much.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And when they give out World Championships for being frightfully nice you'll have a point.

Until they do, you just have envy that Michael achieved so much.
    its not about being frightfully nice its about integrity of which the chin has none. to me prost or hakkinen are worthier champions than the chin because they showed more class.

and please dont turn this into you are jealous of him thing any poster here would be jealous of even the most unaccomplished formula1 driver

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Must you always be so aggressive in your wording? It's a shame, because I think you're absolutely right, so long as you also agree that this is true of other previous unsuccessful comebacks — Alan Jones' springs to mind — and not just Schumacher's thus far unsuccessful one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi
    Best aged 40+ driver, probably.
    Best 40+ driver from Kerpen, certainly.