Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kyle Busch....Booed And Beloved

http://www.lvrj.com/sports/kyle-busc...-85760477.html

BOOED AND BELOVED: Kyle Busch happy to be villain on track, but good deeds, fiancee reveal other side
    Wife-to-be Sarcinella 'brings me back to reality about life'

By JEFF WOLF
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Kyle Busch was disappointed Friday after he qualified fifth for today's Sprint Cup race......................

But that did not deter him from spending a few hours afterward with more than 100 kids he doesn't know......................

If Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most popular driver in the Sprint Cup series, Kyle Busch is the most reviled.

But don't tell that to the kids at Boys Town Nevada.

Despite his busy schedule during a rare visit back home, the 24-year-old Busch did more than cater dinner for Boys Town residents Friday night. He arranged for most of the youths to attend the races and kicked in cash to pay for transportation and food at the speedway, site of today's Shelby American race.................

Two hours before the Fontana race, Busch showed the side that Sarcinella and friends say is the real Kyle.

His first stop was to meet about 100 customers of Interstate Batteries..........
    Moments after leaving the tent, he called an audible.

"Stop over there at that barbecue," he directed Steve Carter, his motor home and cart driver since 2005.

Busch wasn't looking for a sandwich. He spotted a group huddled around a hot grill on the dreary morning. A man in his 40s wore a souvenir jacket sporting the colors of M&Ms, another of Busch's sponsors.

"What's up, guys?" he asked the shocked fans, who weren't expecting a private audience with their favorite driver.....................more at the link.................

Nice to be able to pass stuff on about the other side of one of our hometown heroes
    "He had the talent to be a champion, if only he weren't so stubborn." Harry Hyde

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 71Fan
    http://www.lvrj.com/sports/kyle-busc...-85760477.html

BOOED AND BELOVED: Kyle Busch happy to be villain on track, but good deeds, fiancee reveal other side
    Wife-to-be Sarcinella 'brings me back to reality about life'

By JEFF WOLF
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Kyle Busch was disappointed Friday after he qualified fifth for today's Sprint Cup race......................

But that did not deter him from spending a few hours afterward with more than 100 kids he doesn't know......................

If Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most popular driver in the Sprint Cup series, Kyle Busch is the most reviled.

But don't tell that to the kids at Boys Town Nevada.

Despite his busy schedule during a rare visit back home, the 24-year-old Busch did more than cater dinner for Boys Town residents Friday night. He arranged for most of the youths to attend the races and kicked in cash to pay for transportation and food at the speedway, site of today's Shelby American race.................

Two hours before the Fontana race, Busch showed the side that Sarcinella and friends say is the real Kyle.

His first stop was to meet about 100 customers of Interstate Batteries..........
    Moments after leaving the tent, he called an audible.

"Stop over there at that barbecue," he directed Steve Carter, his motor home and cart driver since 2005.

Busch wasn't looking for a sandwich. He spotted a group huddled around a hot grill on the dreary morning. A man in his 40s wore a souvenir jacket sporting the colors of M&Ms, another of Busch's sponsors.

"What's up, guys?" he asked the shocked fans, who weren't expecting a private audience with their favorite driver.....................more at the link.................

Nice to be able to pass stuff on about the other side of one of our hometown heroes
    Glad to see it. The problem is Kyle found out the hard way it is easier to wreck a repuation than it takes to build one. Like his brother, he has to learn that image in NASCAR of being petulant or selfish will stick. I think a lot of the dumb things he has done in public are NOT actually the real Kyle, but he never really knew who he is. Maybe the Fiancee is helping him find his way....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ahh gee Mark, Kyle has never had a problem alienating fans. He's been called a spoiled brat in Vegas for as long as I can remember.

Personally I love his attitude. I was on a softball team once and we took 2nd place. Our shortstop put his trophy up on the bar and smashed it in to bleachers over by the pool table. "Second place ain't spit" was his war-cry and I agree.
    "He had the talent to be a champion, if only he weren't so stubborn." Harry Hyde