Page 45 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    The article was written by a hater especially the end about the gap. Journos should give Kimi time to adapt. But journos are trash, so...
    Agreed, I also saw that this journalist has no clue about rallying to make such conclusions. Well, in these days every moron has the right to express their opinions in public...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Agreed, I also saw that this journalist has no clue about rallying to make such conclusions. Well, in these days every moron has the right to express their opinions in public...
    indeed....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    You are right, I heard more than nuff from the ice(snow)man! Makes Ahonen look like an comedian
    Maybe so, but he is not supposed to be a comedian, soon as you guys understand a driver just have to be a driver, you might maybe get 1 worth mentioning.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Maybe so, but he is not supposed to be a comedian, soon as you guys understand a driver just have to be a driver, you might maybe get 1 worth mentioning.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    indeed....
    Good, then You understood about who I was talking about

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Hey! I am on your side, let him sit in the car, ignore him and dont point cameras at him. There are other drivers that need the media time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this thing about Kimi attitude looks will be more mentioned in media than his results and achievements.
    Media and fans should understand that Kimi is a racing driver and he want to compete, not to act as pop star like Lady Gaga who all the time are in spotlights.
    And at first he is human being like everyone of us, and he have his own rights. I he want to talk then he talks, if not than not.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rv
    this thing about Kimi attitude looks will be more mentioned in media than his results and achievements.
    Media and fans should understand that Kimi is a racing driver and he want to compete, not to act as pop star like Lady Gaga who all the time are in spotlights.
    And at first he is human being like everyone of us, and he have his own rights. I he want to talk then he talks, if not than not.
    Perhaps Kimi should promise not to cut his hair till he takes a win in the WRC
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Perhaps Kimi should promise not to cut his hair till he takes a win in the WRC
    How long hair would Petter have right now if he would have been a man behind his promises ?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    How long hair would Petter have right now if he would have been a man behind his promises ?
    Let's just say that Petter could easily be in an 80's hair band......