Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    You're all mistaken. This is the most beautiful car of the modern era:

Apparently handled like a truck but it was a truck with style!
    LOL....Yeah, Ferrari F1 cars from the early 1990's (Pre-Schuey) we're very nice looking.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    The 2010 F1 cars are ugly, especially that engine cowling connected to the rear wing.

This car is much better looking..

The GoDaddy livery is nice but the Dallara chassis is hideously UGLY! From 1996 to the present, the IRL has produced the ugliest OWR cars seen upon the eyes of mankind.

IRL cars make the 1997 Tyrell 025 X-wing look beautiful.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Although they didn't look pretty, at least it was innovative.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the cars look better, because most of the teams have copied Red Bull Racings F1 ride from last year (the only F1 car that looked fantastic).

I can't wait to see what the RBR6 looks like
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    The 2010 F1 cars are ugly, especially that engine cowling connected to the rear wing.

This car is much better looking..

Not as good as the Panoz. That car owned AOWR in the last decade

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Not as good as the Panoz. That car owned AOWR in the last decade

Something about the rear view mirrors doesn't do it for me
    Standardises KERS standardises diffuser for 2011

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Both the Dallara and especially the Panoz do absolutely nothing for me since they are identical to every other car against which they compete, and have little to no year-on-year development. Which means they get very old and very boring very quickly.

At least the Dallara did have the G-Force (a much better looking car IMO) to compete against for a few years. That green and black car does look good livery wise, but would be better if there was a different driver sat in it

Regardless of your tastes in F1 aesthetics at least you can say the cars look different to each other, although Le Mans-style prototypes take the prize as far as that one's concerned.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V12
    Both the Dallara and especially the Panoz do absolutely nothing for me since they are identical to every other car against which they compete, and have little to no year-on-year development. Which means they get very old and very boring very quickly.

At least the Dallara did have the G-Force (a much better looking car IMO) to compete against for a few years. That green and black car does look good livery wise, but would be better if there was a different driver sat in it

Regardless of your tastes in F1 aesthetics at least you can say the cars look different to each other, although Le Mans-style prototypes take the prize as far as that one's concerned.
    True. I don't watch IRL (it's not possible to see it anywhere) but it must be sooo boring to watch same old cars racing year after year.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    True. I don't watch IRL (it's not possible to see it anywhere) but it must be sooo boring to watch same old cars racing year after year.
    It is. No matter how much I tried last season, I couldn't stay interested enough to make it through an entire race. Even with the last couple seasons of Champcar, it just wasn't very exciting watching a field of the same equally powered lolas and panoz cars chasing each other.
    HINCHTOWN!!