0 0%
  • Void

0 0%
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RollingThunder
    On the NASN website.

LIVE NASCAR Nextel Cup returns to NASN on Sunday February 25th... Tune in at 8pm for all the exciting racing action from the Auto Club 500.
    Andrew C

Don't need to... will be there.
    "Don't wait for your ship to come in..swim out and meet the bloody thing" Barry Sheene 1950-2003

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE NASCAR Nextel Cup returns to NASN on Sunday February 25th and will air on Setanta Sports Ireland (Sky Channel 434 in UK and 429 in ROI). Tune in at 8pm for all the exciting racing action from the Auto Club 500. Check back here on nasn.com for further announcements about additional motor sport programming on NASN.

Have been told the coverage will far exceed the quality that was before, hopefully better picture and surround sound ?

Also, been unable to uncancel my cancellation without a fee. Henry at NASN who took my call was an absolute STAR.

Oh yes, Sunday nights are back to normal, so lets fire up the 42" plasma, boogity boogity boogity, lets go racing boys !!!

This thread has been brilliant, thanks for all the advice, TVU, etc.
    - :spinhead: Oh he turned him !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My wife will be delighted!
    #48 Jimmie Johnson 2007 Nextel Cup Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Aweseome thats just fantastic news.

Funny thing is i phoned NASN at 18.00 hrs today to cancel my subscription and the operator said it would be worth my while waiting just one more month as theres going to be an announcement made imminently,i didnt expect it to be as soon as this!!

I second that,this thread has been very helpfull with tvu etc. Hopefully we can still watch trucks and cup qualifying/practice on speed via tvu and then the race itself on NASN.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hear a collective cry of 'whoops' from all the people who cancelled subscriptions :P
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by althepodracer
    My wife will be delighted!
    Oh no she won't!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tis good news.Im on virgin media and do not get setanta ireland but i live in hope at least this is a move in the rght direction.For the time being i will watch on tvu.
    2010 NASCAR pickems champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good work NASN luckily i had'nt cancelled mt subscription although i was about to any day now!
    Ditto "at the pod racer" my wife will be delighted that our sunday nights will consist of four hours of Nascar.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GARYGAZZA
    Tis good news.Im on virgin media and do not get setanta ireland but i live in hope at least this is a move in the rght direction.For the time being i will watch on tvu.
    Perhaps it is on Setanta Ireland so that they can keep hold of it once NASN is sold off...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    awesome news! - I also spoke to a Henry at Setanta - I also rang to cancel yesterday at about 2pm but he told me that due to the way my billing falls in the month it would be in my best interest to not cancel for a further few days as it wouldnt cost me any more money and implied that there would be an announcement soon so it would be worth waiting.

I do seem to be the only one that whilst excited - has noted it doesn't make any mention for the vegas race next week or any of the other 34 races this season??
    I know thats pessimistic and if they have the rights to show one then probably they have the rights to show the rest but on that basis Five might have the rights as well as they showed daytona. Surely if they had the rights they'd just tell us?
    Excuse my pessimism but the way things have been recently it comes naturally.
    Fingers crossed its all good news - and I must add my thanks to this forum and those on it - because I got to see the 500, duals and shootout on TVU and record it on my pc all thanks to this forum and now will continue to watch some other NASCAR programming as well as Nextel Cup through this method that I havent had before!

So many thanks to all who helped

Co-opetition helped us through!