Page 105 of 241 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2410
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    I agree, but remember MG hasnt driven any since Greece last year and Mikkelsen has been warming up all winter long. Also Sandell is kind of rusty behind the wheel.
    For your info Marcus did Rally Show Monza which is 180km on tarmac... but he said to me there, he was little bit rusty but still retired.... When I asked him about Swedish he said yes, but still retired
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts

Smile

After many years of bad luck, I think things will change for Petter in 2010.
    Now he has a good car he could win, but I think he will only win if the works drivers have problems. But anyway, a win is still a win.

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Will there be a team presentation of the PSWRT 2010 before Rally Sweden?

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pucky54
    Will there be a team presentation of the PSWRT 2010 before Rally Sweden?
    I am sure it will be, rumor says black, white, red, yellow and…. Flames!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    I am sure it will be, rumor says black, white, red, yellow and…. Flames!
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    Now he has a good car he could win, but I think he will only win if the works drivers have problems. But anyway, a win is still a win.
    I reckon that Petter will beat at least Sordo and Latvala.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    You are speculating wildly, but no offense, you really haven`t got a clue.
    Yeah, and if you have got a clue in your indefinite wisdom and knowledge you could reveal it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni2
    I reckon that Petter will beat at least Sordo and Latvala.
    Feels a bit like a déjà vu, Petter comes out with big noise about his car and his chances, his fans gets carried away big time, it will be interesting to see, if it again this year will end up with mega crying, how unfair the world is.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    I think Petter will surprise many drivers in this years championship. The key factors that will contribute to that in my oppinion is:

1. Petter has got his confidence back. After the stagewin i Spain, he knew that he could be competetive again, given he had equally good equipment as Miko and Seb.
    2. He finally has gotten a car that suits his driving style and that he can push to the limit without loosing his confidence. The car is exactly the same as the one Seb uses, exepct for the gearbox.
    3. He is his own boss and can do whatever he pleases when it comes to setup of the car and team strategy
    4. He is planning extended testing this year, which I think is crucial if he is going to be able to push for victory. He has planed 7-8 more days of testing than Ford and Citroen.

I think his first win this season will come in Mexico. This is a rally that suits him and he has won it before. I don't think he will win i Sweden. Snow has never been his favourite surface, even tough he has won it once before. I think a top 3 will be posible here.

I can't wait for this season to start!

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Feels a bit like a déjà vu, Petter comes out with big noise about his car and his chances, his fans gets carried away big time, it will be interesting to see, if it again this year will end up with mega crying, how unfair the world is.
    Who has been “mega crying” Petter? or us that still believe in him as a top driver?? Enlighten us…