Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Are the rallies shown on British TV?

Last season the rallies were shown on ITV during a Sunday afternoon after the results.
    This hasn't been the case this year has it? Or am I just continually missing it?

If it isn't on ITV anymore, what channel is it shown for the British public. I really miss not being able to watch it. It's not the same having to follow it through the internet!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Currently being shown on ITV4 18.00 on Sundays, the day the event finishes.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    The same slot has a rally programme on next weekend too.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    The coverage isn't at all bad. The only problem is the narrator, who (as far as I've seen) isn't credited anywhere, meaning he probably doesn't know much/anything about the sport beyond what he's got on his script, AND. WHO. TALKS. IN. TABLOID. HEADLINES. A. BIT. LIKE. THIS.

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Cheers for that guys. Much appreciated

I'll keep a look out for it. A bit unfair for those without Sky/Freeview I think. Luckily I got one lol Thanks again!

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Unless you live in an area without any digital reception, then not having freeview isn't an argument IMO. Especially considering the cost of the boxes.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    True Mark, I was just thinking of the elderly people. A lot of these things are too complicated for them, I know from my grandparents how hard they found it. They never got use to a tape player, so all this freeview stuff they find very difficult lol.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is shown also on EurosportUK with a nice comment.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC2006
    It is shown also on EurosportUK with a nice comment.
    True, its quite good coverage with preview, and review friday, saturday and sunday (not always), and resume on monday or tuesday, what I find very bad of Eurosport is that they never follow their on schedule(which is impossible to find in their website, does anyone know how to find it?) sometimes its at 10 sometimes at 11 or 1115 or something, also i cant find when they reboradcast it, during week days, but in general is good and long and sponsored by BF maybe thats why

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas_mcrae
    True, its quite good coverage with preview, and review friday, saturday and sunday (not always), and resume on monday or tuesday, what I find very bad of Eurosport is that they never follow their on schedule(which is impossible to find in their website, does anyone know how to find it?) sometimes its at 10 sometimes at 11 or 1115 or something, also i cant find when they reboradcast it, during week days, but in general is good and long and sponsored by BF maybe thats why
    I understand your concern, but I never trusted this channel because they don't keep up with their programmes. For example last thursday, The WRC was planned to be screened at 10:30 pm (If I remember well) but they screnned the snooker untill late in the night. And I think they screened the WRC aroud midnight in that day. I was so nervous.