Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Try post #8 mark...

you sound clueless when you call someone out on something they have already directly adressed
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    This is a test of how smart the IRL management is now with Tony gone.
    This is pretty funny -- just how smart was IRL management when he was there?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Ken I saw post 8. What's your source? I am not saying I am disagreeing with you, I am suspicious of the mess AGR did promoting the race and City Hall in Toronto in general. Still would like to see more than speculation, even when I agree with it.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ken I saw post 8. What's your source? I am not saying I am disagreeing with you, I am suspicious of the mess AGR did promoting the race and City Hall in Toronto in general. Still would like to see more than speculation, even when I agree with it.

What part of ' pure speculation' are you struggleing with?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    What part of ' pure speculation' are you struggleing with?
    I don't pure speculate about someone taking a race date away. That is my race, and I am tired of reading about how some commentator in the US is always telling the world how the Raptors are leaving Toronto with no substantion, or this leaving or THAT leaving. You were talking as if Toronto was good as gone on a Brazil thread. Ergo...I wanted your source. You have none. No source. Even on a idea that I would probably agree with if there was a sniff of smoke.

So it is your idle speculation. Just like you speculate about how dumb the IRL is for having broadcasts on VS. We know it sucks...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't pure speculate about someone taking a race date away. That is my race, and I am tired of reading about how some commentator in the US is always telling the world how the Raptors are leaving Toronto with no substantion, or this leaving or THAT leaving. You were talking as if Toronto was good as gone on a Brazil thread. Ergo...I wanted your source. You have none. No source. Even on a idea that I would probably agree with if there was a sniff of smoke.

So it is your idle speculation. Just like you speculate about how dumb the IRL is for having broadcasts on VS. We know it sucks...
    not sure what to tell you mark....

but when i clearly state it was pure speculation on my part.... then you call for my source numerous times, even after being instructed that it was pure speculation...

well you look kinda silly is all....

*BTW... i dont understand your first line in the post above... I suspect you were thinking faster than typeing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and.... the IRL looking dumb for signing with versus isnt speculation.....a season long average of .25 is pretty compelling evidence wouldn't you agree