Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll go with a Hamilton win!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2009
    http://weather.yahoo.com/Sao-Paulo-B.../forecast.html
    Looks like a wet weekend may make it interesting. Fuel strategy will probably be a crapshoot (other than Redbull looking to take the pole). That Driving in cool clean air may keep his lump from detonating.
    Button (The baby Harp Seal killer) may have a very eventful race.
    If the quali is wet we may end up with a very interesting starting grid! mokin:
    not about your post as such...but can you modify your signature so as to not load the youtube video....thanks
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    I see Massa is acting up like real bleating bitch - accusing Alonso of knowing that a "fix was in".

Since his knock on the head it appears that he beleives it has given him licence to target and smear people in f1 in addition to his claim that he would have beaten Lewis for the title if not for Piquet's Corner.

Now he can believe whatever makes him happy - but exactly what is this Brazilian Umpah Lumpah trying to achieve?

Dear old Luca is certainly not going to relax and enjoy his morning coffee but ought to fly down to Interlagos and quickly tell Felipe that he is in the Ferrari team because the Spaniard is not a driver that takes kindly to competitive teammates.

Massa is not going to win a political fight with Alonso because Fred! is apolitical animal with two world titles and Ferrari do not want a Dennis Mclaren situation.

Maybe Alonso should be like AJ or Jonesy boy or Jody and "speak" to Massa ending this crap with a good left or right to the jaw!
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Please let's keep Schumacher off here thank you !
    Then please kindly also delete the insulting remarks saint devote made regarding him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote

Dear old Luca is certainly not going to relax and enjoy his morning coffee but ought to fly down to Interlagos and quickly tell Felipe that he is in the Ferrari team because the Spaniard is not a driver that takes kindly to competitive teammates.
    Yeah, Alonso hates competitive teammates. That is why he will hate next year.

Maybe Alonso should be like AJ or Jonesy boy or Jody and "speak" to Massa ending this crap with a good left or right to the jaw!
    Yeah, it would be fun seeing Alonso hitting Massa like a girl and then Massa knocking the spanish turd over with a good right hook.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    I see Massa is acting up like real bleating bitch - accusing Alonso of knowing that a "fix was in".

Since his knock on the head it appears that he beleives it has given him licence to target and smear people in f1 in addition to his claim that he would have beaten Lewis for the title if not for Piquet's Corner.

Now he can believe whatever makes him happy - but exactly what is this Brazilian Umpah Lumpah trying to achieve?

Massa is not going to win a political fight with Alonso because Fred! is apolitical animal with two world titles and Ferrari do not want a Dennis Mclaren situation.

Yesterdays news Bro
    http://f1.automoto365.com/news/f1/ma...0-38075-1.html
    What I've said is the outcome of a hunch I've had and is not based on any concrete evidence,” Felipe said. “The FIA World Council announced that there was no indication that Fernando may have been informed of what had happened and I respect this outcome. Obviously I'm very disappointed about what transpired last year in Singapore: I have already said several times what I thought about it and now it's time to close that chapter and to look to the future. What is certain is that this episode will not mar in any way the relationship I'll have with Fernando when we will be teammates.”
    I'm really wish you would stop acting like such a whiny Jew!
    :rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao:

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Thanks...been a while since I reported a post. "whiny jew"...get a grip you tosser.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Thanks...been a while since I reported a post. "whiny jew"...get a grip you tosser.
    Just telling it like it is you little pussy!
    After over 4,000 post I found an idiot that has turned this forum into a piece of $h!+

See ya

BTW

[youtube]vjlE08MqeqE[/youtube]

and mokin: mokin: mokin: mokin:

[youtube]QqZmtq5LhFo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Ba Bye
    :rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao:

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    No need for this type of language, lets try and keep a level of maturity amongst ourselves.. Just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Then please kindly also delete the insulting remarks saint devote made regarding him as well.

Yeah, Alonso hates competitive teammates. That is why he will hate next year.

Yeah, it would be fun seeing Alonso hitting Massa like a girl and then Massa knocking the spanish turd over with a good right hook.
    I think it rather hypocritical of you to be indignant over my opinion and then immediately call Alonso merde....

If it was not so rude it would actually be droll!

Anyway - if you read the post I did not imply that Alonso or the Brazilian midget would fight each other - most grand prix drivers these days are very precious.

Rising excitment amongst Jenson fans as we gear ourselves for a day that we knew could happen, knew Jenson was world champion material for years but in the cold winter of 2008-9 never imagined would EVER happen.

That day could be as close as Sunday as Jenson becomes the proud 2009 world champion racing driver!!!!

Jenson has always been so kewl towards his loyal fans and as we enjoy this time with him, we would also like to thank him for being such a fine example of great sportsman.

We await the chequered flag at Interlagos. Go Jenson!!!