Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brian France was able to make his hit and run/dui go away so I wouldn't expect much to come of this one either.

The France family does own that town and they do as they please.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag Warrior
    One of my tenants was arrested on a felony fraud charge and her bail was only $2500. I've heard of marijuana being a misdemeanor, using the "personal quantity" thing. But I didn't realize cocaine (or heroin) fell into that category anywhere. Maybe so - especially in Florida. I looked up my state's laws on coke(and heroin) and it's "any detectable amount is a felony."

I looked at a couple of other news sites and no mention has been made if he's being charged with a felony or not. But I saw that he was apparently racing the other goof in his Lamborghini, the other guy being in a Porsche. I thought maybe they were in the same car, and France would claim the drugs belonged to the other guy.

Racing, drunk/drugged driving, blowing through a red light and possessing a controlled substance
    With all due respect I say he skates in relative terms!
    :rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now this is a horse of a different color.

The paper reported that Daytona Beach police stopped the men separately after spotting them speeding across the bridge, and that when France got out of the car he had a "flushed face, bloodshot eyes and slurred speech" and had to lean on the car to hold himself up, according to police. Police found a plastic bag in his pocket that was reportedly determined later to be cocaine. At the separate traffic stop, police reportedly also found a plastic bag with cocaine in Richmond's pockets, as well as a tablet of hydrocodone in a container attached to his key ring. Both men were charged with DUI and cocaine possession, with Richmond additionally charged with hydrocodone possession and threatening a public official, and both were taken into custody at the Volusia County Branch Jail but were bailed out by Thursday afternoon
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=158828
    If this report is accurate, These freakin' guys are toast!
    And defimately not very bright mokin:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater36
    Brian France was able to make his hit and run/dui go away so I wouldn't expect much to come of this one either.

The France family does own that town and they do as they please.
    A lot of people have DUI's go away, and not all are rich guys either. This tho, was a bit more flagrant. That, and the family may let him swing to show him who's boss...I know Bill Jr would be in favour of it....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Cocaine is a Schedule II narcotic drug and as such it is a felony in most (if not all) states to be in possession of it.

AND if you are in an enclosed space (like a vehicle, for example) and no one in the vehicle pipes up and claims it as their own, then EVERYONE in that vehicle holds a possession charge (its called "constructive possession") and prison is full of people who "constructively possesed a narcotic

As for the rest of it, who knows, maybe the jerk resisted some.... All that would get you here is and ROD charge (resist,obstruct, and Delay) unless some kind of agressive act was committed (a swing, punch, kick , etc)
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ