Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    morning girls
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    What an action-packed session, for all the wrong reasons. I cannot recall seeing that many offs and red flags in one qualifying session.

Question now is whether the Brawns - or anybody else - will be penalised for setting their quickest times while the yellow flags were out for Buemi's brush with the Armco.

Vettel on pole, both Brawns penalised: it would make for a good Championship battle. That shouldn't be part of the stewards' decision making process, but this if Formula One.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Hopefully the FIA will not intervene. As I said in the chat, it is slightly suspicious that a Red Bull car crashed. If the FIA intervenes I will keep my fingers crossed for Vettel's retirement.
    Formula 1

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Hopefully the FIA will not intervene. As I said in the chat, it is slightly suspicious that a Red Bull car crashed. If the FIA intervenes I will keep my fingers crossed for Vettel's retirement.
    lol there is nothing suspicious about the Buemi crash that is absurd. Do you think he wanted to kill himself? come on man
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Suspicious in what way? Are you suggesting that Buemi "did a Piquet" in order to help Vettel? That's so far-fetched it barely deserves consideration
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    suspicious!? lol...
    this is absurd...

and wow, 3 red flags, let's see what happen tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    What an action-packed session, for all the wrong reasons. I cannot recall seeing that many offs and red flags in one qualifying session.

Question now is whether the Brawns - or anybody else - will be penalised for setting their quickest times while the yellow flags were out for Buemi's brush with the Armco.

Vettel on pole, both Brawns penalised: it would make for a good Championship battle. That shouldn't be part of the stewards' decision making process, but this if Formula One.
    I think that the Brawns and kubica might/should be demoted after the Q2 fracas. Most clearly are the 2 brawns who were flat out thorugh that section and ended up in high spots. There is no way they can say they lifted as their previous timed laps would indicate that they wrre faster in that sector. I think Kubica also went past the accident without lifting. Trust me if it were macs, Hamilton would not have even been able to start Q3.

I'm glad that all 3 drivers are ok, especially Glock who will probably race tomorrow. What drama. I think there was a steering wheel failure on that car. The angle of the steering wheel was fully rotated, but the wheels were still straight. Funny how the toyota guy was so quick to say that telemetry says nothing was wrong with the car. What a joke. I guess I should not believe my eyes.

Vettel is light. Great job Trulli and Sutil. That Force India is great on this track. poor job fisi,

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you didn'T- see the post quali interview with Ross Brawn he said that Button is on 17 laps of fuel.
    Later Rubens said they were on the same basic fuel strategy!
    It will be interesting to see where everyone else is
    BTW whats the chance of rain for the race!
    :rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao: :roll::rotflmao:

Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    I think Kubica also went past the accident without lifting. Trust me if it were macs, Hamilton would not have even been able to start Q3.
    correction I though I did see Kubica go past as well but obviously he lifted since his time was off, I think Alonso Rosberg and Kubica have a valid argument to make to the stewards

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    I think that the Brawns and kubica might/should be demoted after the Q2 fracas. Most clearly are the 2 brawns who were flat out thorugh that section and ended up in high spots. There is no way they can say they lifted as their previous timed laps would indicate that they wrre faster in that sector. I think Kubica also went past the accident without lifting. Trust me if it were macs, Hamilton would not have even been able to start Q3.
    I agree, TV shots showed Barrichello went flat out through the debris and it looked quite dangerous. It could have resulted in a nasty accident, tire failure etc. Penalty, I say.
    “Leave me alone!”