Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    There were two collisions in the last week race, another one was in the pit exit. Webber was not in an easy position to avoid that collision and hence justifiable, not sure the another one...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I do think it was slightly harsh, but in the end, we have to remember the penalty didn't really matter. Martk still won the race and deservedly so
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Take a look at what Massa did to keep Vettel behind him early in the race. Massa moved steadily to his right forcing Vettel to cut across the chicane in an aborted passing attempt. A perfectly good defence.

I think that's what Webber was doing to Barrichello but he moved to his right much harder. Barrichello wasn't intimidated and they hit. I think that's where Webber crossed the line. A move to protect your line is one thing but a sudden jerk on the wheel is quite another.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 648 Times in 513 Posts
    On the lighter side, I have to chuckle a little.
    Here's mark who has never in his career been the first one around turn one at the start of an F1 race.
    And he's so close.
    Here comes Rubens just kinda sliding up the inside.
    I think Marks determination got the better of him in that situation. In the end not a determining factor.
    I think Mark went slightly troppo on RB. But nothing like he did after the checkered flag. :
    May the forza be with you

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Take a look at what Massa did to keep Vettel behind him early in the race. Massa moved steadily to his right forcing Vettel to cut across the chicane in an aborted passing attempt. A perfectly good defence.

I think that's what Webber was doing to Barrichello but he moved to his right much harder. Barrichello wasn't intimidated and they hit. I think that's where Webber crossed the line. A move to protect your line is one thing but a sudden jerk on the wheel is quite another.
    Snap :
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon

I preferred my chicken**** explanation Massa's defence showed exactly how it's done. You put the car in the position where he has to hit you or pull out of the move, not hit someone as Webber did.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I think Webber's move was too harsh - he and Rubens were basically side-by-side, when MW rammed into the side of RB's car. Thankfully it didn't hamper either's progress. I remember Schumacher having risky start tactics, but he was never that rude!

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    mark said he did not see him in the mirror so it may be time they introduce rearview cameras

the way the mirror is facing you would have a hard time seeing anything be hine the back wheel
    onboard shot from the redbull
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    after watching this in slow mo it may be a case of of the wrong car in the mirror
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’