Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pits!
    so, i assume by amending my original post you are blaming the BRSCC for the demise of ASCAR/SCSA/etc.... ???
    uh hello, can you please refrain from twisting the original thread please THE PITS, and get back on track
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasman#99
    uh hello, can you please refrain from twisting the original thread please THE PITS, and get back on track
    Uh HELLO - can i refer you to Racing59 who changed my post hence twisting the thread into the form that HE wanted?
    2009? wriggly-wriggly for MSVR
    2010? the same unless something of interest returns to "The Rock"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasman#99
    Does anyone remember the good old days when you could pick up a phone and ring the ticket hotline for tickets to rockingham, or even drive up there to the ticket office, well no more, after a member of my family decided to get tickets for the pickups at the end of the month he rang the number printed in the local press for the race and it doesnt excist, so he drove to rockingham to be told by security there no longer is a ticket office there, is it any wonder theres hardly any one at the races these days if thats how they run it, he has now gave up on the idea, well done rockingham.
    OK back on track (haha - pun intended )

- if you want to see racing at THE ROCK then ring the Race-Day Organisers

thread over...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pits!
    Uh HELLO - can i refer you to Racing59 who changed my post hence twisting the thread into the form that HE wanted?
    Quote Originally Posted by BRSCC
    We will market the SCSA series to ensure it's growth
    They did absolutely F. all.

Between Duane, Colin, and Myself, WE did nearly all of the marketing, and I for one am thankful to everyone who chipped in helping Team Air Ambulance during 2007.

I even helped promote a couple of BRSCC events (CruiseSport events to be precise) and in return, nothing.nada.zip, nil, nowt. Just bitching and pain.

(Glossary - F = Femtominiscule. Femto: smaller than pico, which in turn is smaller than nano, which is smaller than micro, in fact, it's so small, it might as well not be there!)
    And you thought I was going to say.....

Does that clear it up for you Mr Pits?

We now return you to your original programme : "Where can you buy tickets...."
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IMSMC, the 2007 the pickups were know as "The BRSCC Pick Up Truck Championship" corect me if wrong, i know you will......

Duane

ps, obviously nobody was buying tickets so why should Rockingham bother printing them let alone having somewhere to sell them, doh..
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We had a good crowd at Warnerton last weekend though
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    IMSMC, the 2007 the pickups were know as "The BRSCC Pick Up Truck Championship" correct me if wrong, i know you will...... Duane..
    He can't because you are right

He just wants to blame the demise of SCSA on BRSCC, where the facts are the series (note - not a championship by then) was almost dead already and BRSCC just failed to resuscitate it.

sorry - O/T again

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When will you all just stop Bickering? im a big fan of oval racing, i saw both pickup truck races at the British GT/F3 meeting and they were fantastic to watch. i used to enjoy coming on this forum to see what exciting and positive news and events were happening, now i just read argument after argument about "what went wrong" and "pick ups are better then V8's" and visa versa. there are positive things happening, well done to all involved in getting the V8's grid numbers up again. Pick ups as always are brilliantly entertaining. frankly im fed up of bitter posts trying to point score against one another, if this is a "public" forum then surely utilising this as a way to promote both series is the way forward? i dont know what else to say? im fairly confident im not the first person who has said something along these lines?

from a less than impressed motorsports fan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    go to the Ten Tenths forum mike its much more chilled!!
    A nice big middle finger for you sonny!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bless him, Mike *does* make a valid point.

No wonder poor Jeff didn't have much hair while he was modding this board, he was too busy tearing it out over the same bickering - and that was the best part of four years ago...

Back on the subject of crowds, there wasn't much of one at Rockingham at the weekend - most of the peeps knocking around actually seemed to be with the series who were racing. Members of the public - probably no more than a few hundred, I'd guess.

On the plus side, the whole of the T1 grandstand was open which was great.
    Scrumpy, scrumpy, scrumpy, SLEDGEHAMMER!!!
    Colin and Keith: the WHITE Stuff! :up:
    SCSA Pickems Champion