Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pits!
    And I certainly don't remember any dogs being there
    Neither do I, but I guess I'm Rockingham's honorary cat.
    Scrumpy, scrumpy, scrumpy, SLEDGEHAMMER!!!
    Colin and Keith: the WHITE Stuff! :up:
    SCSA Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up "fred" basset eh!

moved to the states eh! hhmmm? i can think of one person who kind of fits that profile but shouldnt say here who i think it is! anyway chigley is the famous in his own right "flag man" at the rock! fantastic eh dont ya think! shame he cant stop posting/getting people wouned up!
    to think people on here are all interested in either oval or pick ups or V8's, yet they find it difficult to string a decent conversation together without trying to strangle each other verbley!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb
    moved to the states eh! hhmmm? i can think of one person who kind of fits that profile but shouldnt say here who i think it is! anyway chigley is the famous in his own right "flag man" at the rock! fantastic eh dont ya think! shame he cant stop posting/getting people wouned up!
    to think people on here are all interested in either oval or pick ups or V8's, yet they find it difficult to string a decent conversation together without trying to strangle each other verbley!
    My my.. come on here asking a question and get the from you for some reason.. nice welcome to this board i must say

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Watch yourself, gentlemen. Would you please refrain from whacking each other with handbags, it is *most* unbecoming.

We are all entitled to our opinions, trouble is, what with being a particularly passionate bunch of folks about our racing, it's easy to get hot under the collar.

I think because of the nature of the original ASCAR, it brought together peeps from all different kinds of racing backgrounds under a common umbrella - something that's probably never been done before. I came into oval racing and ASCAR and PUT in particular, from watching GT racing. We're a fairly disparate bunch of folks at the best of times, but could everyone please kindly show some respect for people whose views are not your own.
    SCSA Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    OK so whats the scoop here?? Went to the Rock from the very first behind closed doors day right thru to about 3 years ago when i moved to the States. Kinda out the loop on stuff. Who's the Chigley fella and whys he asking for the forum to be split?
    Fred, apologies for the quaint turn of phrase that is occasionally used on this forum, its mostly passion but can be misunderstood.

You ask who am I? Please read my profile.

First up I am a passionate Rockingham supporter, it's a tremendous venue and above all a place that provides entertainment. Full stop. I am, only ever have been and only ever will be (I believe) a motor racing marshal with no ties, affiliations nor direct connections to the circuit, organisers, coordinators etc ....
    I do and will continue to criticise/complain about anything incorrect or unjust. I will in a reasoned polite manner state an opinion and also have no qualms about putting into words what I know other people have been thinking.
    Some of the more passionate guys on here don't appreciate it but if it needs saying, say it in a polite, considered manner.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bloody hell its been quite animated in here,hasnt been this much fun in ages
    I say keep us combined on here.Its the v8's that really interest me and im most unlikely to go to the rock just too watch 2 short pickup races but nevertheless i still like to keep up to date with whats going on in pickup world and this is a good place to read all about it.Now if the pickups were to race 3 times on a sunday then maybe that will get me back there,so how about trying that?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile sorry fred!

didnt realise i'd put the thumbs down on the screen mate ooops!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmr2
    Bloody hell its been quite animated in here,hasnt been this much fun in ages
    I agree - keep it up "chaps"
    2009? wriggly-wriggly for MSVR
    2010? the same unless something of interest returns to "The Rock"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pits!
    I agree - keep it up "chaps"
    Amen to that, and so mote it be.

And remember what I've told you all.
    SCSA Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb
    I don't!
    Be careful what you do in the circuits cause my camera is always around! :D