Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rockingham Pickup Results

Rockingham Results now online at www.smithmotorsport.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can't see 'em mate, only the quali results

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry mate i should of put down that only the quali results were available because we had not done firt race then, Just uploading race 1 results now!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Usual suspects in the usual positions from the first race. I'm not missing being there surprisingly, although I'd love to be back spotting one day, for now the racing isn't top of my list. 17 trucks is a shame, hopefully the racing was close to make up for the lack of trucks.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All results now online, I will update the championship standings and pics later, road to bumpy and battery going flat AND wanting sleep.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Brad
    Usual suspects in the usual positions from the first race. I'm not missing being there surprisingly, although I'd love to be back ... 17 trucks is a shame, hopefully the racing was close to make up for the lack of trucks.
    I also missed my first oval race meeting at Rockingham for over 5 years, I chose the HSCC meeting at Cadwell over the PUTs, Great programme with some very close racing. I will be back at the rock, but it's not gonna be a foregone decision anymore, if there's something else on with a better line-up, then they will get my hard-earned (and hard to come by) pennies!
    I'm just a Fan, ok? Not affiliated to any team/driver.