Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Honda Wouldn't Allow Super Aguri To Be Saved ???

http://paddocktalk.com/news/html/mod...cle&sid=106326
    The former administrators of the now-defunct Super Aguri outfit claim the formula one team could have been rescued.
    Insolvency experts PKF are pursuing Honda for more than $400,000 in fees, saying they were dismissed as administrators last year after planning to sell the Leafield based squad as a going concern.
    According to the UK financial press, PKF had lined up a buyer for Super Aguri but the plan was rejected by Honda, the team's major creditor that was owed millions.
    Honda ultimately appointed another insolvency group to oversee the team's voluntary liquidation.
    "Any insolvency practitioner will say that (administration) was the only route for Super Aguri as there were buyers for it," said PDF partner Philip Long.
    "Honda didn't want Super Aguri exposed to the marketplace," he added. "Smaller unsecured creditors voted for our proposals and fees."

VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Honda just wanted out. If it wasn't for pressure by Ross Brawn, they would have completely pulled out the main team too. I don't know their reasoning, just crazy Japanese bosses I guess.
    ---/\==