Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    I agree, one mechanical problem for Loeb and one win for Mikko and it's all equal. That's just not right when he has been so comprehensively beaten so far this year.
    Just think that Loeb has won many times due to the others' suffering,and you will get well balanced in your mind!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Switch to S2000 in the next rally, and Loeb in a C2 1600 ... maybe some nice fights this way xD

Seriously, hope next year there will be many competitive S2000 cars with many drivers all around the world (Chris, Duval, Gigi, PG, Toni etc.)

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    Switch to S2000 in the next rally, and Loeb in a C2 1600 ... maybe some nice fights this way xD

Seriously, hope next year there will be many competitive S2000 cars with many drivers all around the world (Chris, Duval, Gigi, PG, Toni etc.)
    The problem is whilst S2000's can join in for 2010 the WRCars are still there. No way will an S2000 car be competitive against a WR car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Which championship? The one car and one driver championship that is called WRC?
    +1
    This is an embarrassement to what was
    \"Zona rápida Izquierda Rápida Menos Menos poco tarde se cierra y se abre, acaba Rápida Menos se cierra en Rasante a fondo, para Derecha Rápida Menos poco tarde se cierra acaba Rápida Menos Menos se cierra en Palos, dos...\":champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What Loeb needs to do is wrap it up and take on a new challenge. Hes the best, and thats that. Now lets see him take the pressure and sit in a F1 car (btw I hate F1)

I want to see Loeb in the Dakar next year.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I belive it is impossible, but it would be very interesting if the WRC just allowed one car- Every car would be exactly the same, and the discussions whether which car is the best would, not come to and end, but for sure be a bit silenced. It would also give the manu who provides the car a great exposure. They would the pay a fee for having this possibility, and then the drivers and their teams, with help from sponsors, would buy their own cars, or rent them.
    My ten cents
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    on the brighter side the championship could either collapse or S2000 can be super successful. both ways are up.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Loeb won again ? congrats to him, now it's up to others to reach that level
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    As soon as there is anyone good enough to beat him. There is nobody at his level at the moment so he is the regular winner. Simple as.
    Yes, it really is that simple.

Rossi has dominated MotoGP, Schumacher has dominated Formula 1, and now Loeb is dominating WRC. It's just the way motorsport on the highest level is sometimes. But I enjoy watching the best...and one day they will get beaten.

PS: If you think Loeb dominates WRC, then you should look at Giagomo Agustinis domination of MotoGP (500cc back then) back in the 70'ies. He won every god damn race 4 season in a row ... think about that!
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 1,787 Times in 423 Posts
    well in 2005 he won 6 races in a row
    in 2006 he won 5 races in a row
    in 2007 only three in a row
    in 2008 he won again 5 races in a row
    Sooner or later it is going to end. And the one who manages to beat him will get huge confidence boost.
    I think that we are going to see turnaround from the half of the season. Probably Citroen-s budget will be lowered (due to the current economical situation and their new chef) and they will start focus more on development of a new car. It happened when they started to develop C4.
    I have the feeling that now you should really bet on Latvala :-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas