Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmr2
    Hi Jackie

How are you and them family,has Barry finally seen the light and given up on Jr!!So you made it to Daytona this year,that must have been amazing.
    I had a great time thanks,to finally see Kyle win a cup race was something special,especially starting from the back.I really thought Jeff was going to win untill he cocked up his pitstop and blew that tyre.
    I saw some bloke on the coach carrying some digger cuddly toys and thought to myself who in their right mind would want them!!!!!!!It did seem like evryone else except me thought they were cool so i guess i am a misery lol!!
    We are fine thanx... barry and connor are still Jnr fans more so since that got to meet him in Daytona.. they bought some adidas gear and then got to meet Jnr in a sports shop both had their pic taken with him and then Jnr gave connor a diescast car..Later on we went to the back of the Mall where Jnr's car was parked and waited for him to come out.. he came over and signed Connors car and Barrys shirt and talked with us for a few mintues.. tried to presuade him to come to the Race of Champions this year.

Digger is cool.. go on you tube and you can see the full digger advert it is so cool !!

Jackie x
    Roll on the 2009 Daytona 500!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great stories guys

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by earnhardt8
    We are fine thanx... barry and connor are still Jnr fans more so since that got to meet him in Daytona.. they bought some adidas gear and then got to meet Jnr in a sports shop both had their pic taken with him and then Jnr gave connor a diescast car..Later on we went to the back of the Mall where Jnr's car was parked and waited for him to come out.. he came over and signed Connors car and Barrys shirt and talked with us for a few mintues.. tried to presuade him to come to the Race of Champions this year.

Digger is cool.. go on you tube and you can see the full digger advert it is so cool !!

Jackie x

Wow that sounds so cool getting to meet him like that.Is he as down to earth and funny as he seems on tv.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmr2
    Wow that sounds so cool getting to meet him like that.Is he as down to earth and funny as he seems on tv.

He was very down to earth and lovely... when Connor went with Barry to have his picture taken with jnr he came over all shy (i know how unlike him !!) and wouldnt shake his hand but Jnr was really good with him and put him at ease.

When he was out the back of the mall he was really friendly.. asked where we were from, had we come all the way from the UK just to see the 500 and then when i asked about coming to Race of Champions he said how much fun Carl Edwards had had etc.

Prior to us meeting him he did a radio show in the mall and he didnt leave the backstage area until he had signed autographs for all those that wanted them.. i got my hat and connor hat signed.

Did Kyle do an appearance at m&m's world in Vegas this year??

Jackie x
    Roll on the 2009 Daytona 500!!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh noes - Kentucky on right after Dega on the same side - There could be trouble ahead................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oops - Kansas. Darn K-words.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sky did the same last year - no big deal for me as I like both NASCAR and Indycar so I can watch Talladega and then Kansas without being too concerned about the tape-delay Indycar race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fun cock-up at the Sky studio - Keith moaning (off camera, but still a live mic) about someone in the gallery not concentrating when he seemingly had just introduced the wrong bit of film. Makes them all seem a little more human. Lucky he didn't turn the air a little more blue though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dude.. no one cares.. stop bumping a dead thread

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

have it deleted then....... geez who died and made you God?