Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Care to suggest who is faster than him?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its great been fast but if you wreck all round you you wont be wanted in todays present climate,in my oppinion rallyireland was his last chance and he blew it,i drove that bit of road afterwords and respect was needed where he put it off,he suffers from brain fade,guy wilks would be a better option and looks like he'll get his chance next year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto
    its great been fast but if you wreck all round you you wont be wanted in todays present climate,in my oppinion rallyireland was his last chance and he blew it,i drove that bit of road afterwords and respect was needed where he put it off,he suffers from brain fade,guy wilks would be a better option and looks like he'll get his chance next year
    Oh yes. The Holy Grail.. "Rally Ireland" That would have landed him a plum drive....

He showed spirit, and was cleaning everyone by 14 seconds after 2 stages, and never sit his ass in the car to the first stage, with a co-driver he had never sitting with, and wanted to win. Its hardly a write off is it?

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/repo...g/IMG_0060.jpg

Cut the guy some slack. He was only trying his best.

Some comments taken from the an Irish Forum

"The memory of meeke on stage 2 will stay with me forever, you would be forgiven for thinking it was Colin himself steering the car. He definately is the closest thing to Colin Mcrae that we have"

"Tell you what... after seeing Meeke in SS2 at the weekend, total full chat.. there is nothing else like it!! I don't believe there is anyone else can drive a Mk2 like that."

Im putting my neck on the line here... but id say Meeke is the fastest front wheel drive, and rear wheel rally driver anywhere. I think he can be one of the fastest 4WD given time in a car.

Tell you what...I rather see Meeke once a year.. than waste my weekends watching watching Wilson, Companc, Rautenback, Clark, Qassimi etc.

Did you slate Jimmy McRae for rolling the Porsche 5 times down a ravine?

Meeke has the x-factor that rallying in missing...

Go to his blog.. grab a beer.. chill out and watch some videos.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well if hes that good why the hell did citroen let him go,after a test or two with subaru why did they not keep him in the fold.all these chances some thing has to been up!
    he was good last weekend but he still managed to wrap each chassis legs around each other.you are mainly judged on results not dnf's,and comments from jim's and mickys on the ditchs with tents in their trousers wont get you a works drive

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well if hes that good why the hell did citroen let him go,after a test or two with subaru why did they not keep him in the fold.all these chances some thing has to been up!
    For the same reason Suzuki lets Wilks go. Now he is buying his drive. Anyone can do that.

jim's and mickys on the ditchs with tents in their trousers wont get you a works drive
    Its Jim and Micky that suppose to be buying the cars, not Veria and Milred going for their purple rinse on a Saturday morning.
    But you can call me Buzz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if your good enough and the allround total package you will not be shown the door,its plain to be seen meeke has aproblem harnessing the speed into results.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if your good enough and the allround total package you will not be shown the door,its plain to be seen meeke has aproblem harnessing the speed into results.
    Latvala should have been dropped 4 years ago.
    But you can call me Buzz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you must be a fully paid up member of the i love kris meeke club,can you not admit that meeke has certain flaws

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you must be a fully paid up member of the i love kris meeke club,can you not admit that meeke has certain flaws
    Unashamedly, and I've said it before. He has flaws, but so have other drivers. At least not being fast enough isn't one of them.
    But you can call me Buzz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
    Latvala should have been dropped 4 years ago.
    and replaced by who??
    Aja kovaa Pena.