Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Happy Australia Day !!!

Happy Australia Day to all the Aussies out there in the big bright world....

Have a great day....!!!!

Cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    damn right!!!

dont forget

TRIPLE J'S HOTTEST 100!!! THE BEST MUSIC COUNTDOWN IN THE WORLD!!! who will eb number one? My bet, eskimo joe - black fingernail red wine

i want Butterfly effect - a slow descent
    and
    Frenzal Rhomb - f*ck you and your f*cking emo band
    to go well in this years countdown
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    If they want to talk about things that are Australian: Sitting around, sinking tins and being paid for not going to work. How Australia is that?
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ah Australia Fair

Beaut of a country. Lovely people.
    It's just a shame about the lousy cricket team innit?

Happy Oz day boys. Crack open a stubby for this shivering Pom fellas

(breaks open wrapper on brand new towel and strides to shower room in search of a little warmth)

"Where's the soap love?"

"It's at the back of the shed behind the paint tins where it always bloody is!"

"I think I'll give it a miss" mokin:
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Liked 252 Times in 68 Posts
    Happy Australia Day everyone.

It's been a great 24 hours here in Canberra, big concert last night on the lawns of the Coat hanger. Big breakfast this morning in the park and a beautiful day. There was even a good yacht race on the lake.

Have had a few beers to make up for everyone that is at work today

Ray
    2007 Australian Rally Champion Driver Class P3
    2011 Australian Rally Champion Codriver Privateers Cup and Premier League,
    2014 Australian Targa Champion Codriver Late Classic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millencolin
    damn right!!!

dont forget

TRIPLE J'S HOTTEST 100!!! THE BEST MUSIC COUNTDOWN IN THE WORLD!!! who will eb number one? My bet, eskimo joe - black fingernail red wine

i want Butterfly effect - a slow descent
    and
    Frenzal Rhomb - f*ck you and your f*cking emo band
    to go well in this years countdown

Number one... to everyones shock and amazement... IT WASNT ESKIMO JOE!!! IT WASNT GNARLES BARKLEY!!! IT WASNT YOUTH GROUP, KILLERS OR SCISSORS.... HILLTOP HOODS, GRATES, LITTLE BIRDY, MUSE, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE and JOHN BUTLER also failed..

no... the winner is....

Augie March with crowded hour came in at number one!!! holy crap!!! great song but no one expected it to be number one....

some songs i voted for that landed in the hottest 100, sadly, no frenzal rhomb
    Butterfly Effect - Gone #32
    Butterfly Effect - A slow Descent no#39
    karnivool - Roquefort no#45 (absolutely bloody great song)
    Strokes - Heart In A Cage no#50
    Living End - Wake up no#53
    Placebo - Infrared no#78
    Butterfingers - Get up out of the dirt no#83
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Happy Australia day! And a fitting thumping of the english cricket team as well

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    If they want to talk about things that are Australian: Sitting around, sinking tins and being paid for not going to work. How Australia is that?
    As an employer I abhor it (the paying people for not working bit), but what the heck. Nothing wrong with a whole day dedicated to enjoying good mates such as Jack D and Jim B.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hehe, a great day was had! went to the beach to cool down from the 42 degrees celcius and it was gorgeous! the benefit of the blistering easterly was the lack of waves and crystal clear water. perfect for just floating.. then i went down to the south perth forshore to see the fireworks, got stung by a wasp in the process (why do they always sting me on the foot?!) but was treated to a double display as the thunderstorm in the background let off some pretty impressive lighting at the same time as the fireworks were going off. The evening was all topped off by the fireworks barges (they're set off from the middle of the river) going up in massive flames! random fireworks everywhere! brilliant! hope nobody was hurt!

Happy australia day!!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday to all my friends down under!! AS you roast in the heat of summer, it is a balmy -14 C here as winter finally arrived with a vengence this week.

You know, if I couldn't be a Canadian, I would be an Aussie, and I think the perfect thing would be to be half and half, and fly to one or the other every October and April!!!!
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".