Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MattL
    It's just going to be interesting to see how well a 'fully-funded' BMW can actually do in the BTCC...
    Indeed, given comments made in the past to the effect that a BMW would never go well in Britain, for whatever reason.

I think that Onslow-Cole is a brave and excellent choice for that second seat. It's good that people can still make the progression from Clios and the like.

Shropshire, although I'd prefer Cornwall or the Lakes.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Disappointed to see them cut Rob lose but that's hardly the Toms fault. Good luck to him, just hope WSR don't find themselves in a situation where Robs experience would have served them better than Toms enthusiasm.
    Have relocated to the country(side) & all are happy, very happy indeed!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loobylou
    Good luck to him, just hope WSR don't find themselves in a situation where Robs experience would have served them better than Toms enthusiasm.
    To be honest, Collard's experience didn't exactly do WSR many favours last year, so I can't see that being a problem.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    After 2006 I don't see why WSR need Rob? Yes, he did OK in 05, when he had the whole team to himself, but the first season he has a teammate in the Touring class, he is comphrensivly blown away by him.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    looks like i am going to have to start supportin Tom Onslow-Cole aswell as tom chilton
    been to new york and it was amazin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it's an interesting choice for team rac who clam to be realy going for the title this year. I wish the boy all the luck in the world tho they clearly think he can do the job, i really had it in my mind that mr eaves would get the drive
    Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage. R.I.P. Colin McRae :champion:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I don't know much about TOC therefore my comments shouldn't be seen as disrespecting his ability at all! But if WSR really are aiming for the title(s), wouldn't they have preferred a more experienced campaigner, such as Dan Eaves?
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.